Wave from Denver, CO

sirhcrod

1 - l1JAd2E.jpg 2 - PTUA1os.jpg

Hey guys, new Jeep owner in the Denver/Boulder area of Colorado. I've wanted a jeep my entire life and finally got into a 2013 Rubicon. I've been driving with a stupid smile ever since I left the dealership. I couldn't be happier with it and can't wait to get onto some trails. I'm looking forward to getting to know some other Jeepers in the area. Let me know where you guys are at!

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome to Wayalife. I lived in Boulder for many years. I've even parked on that same rooftop, lol.

sirhcrod

Welcome to Wayalife. I lived in Boulder for many years. I've even parked on that same rooftop, lol.

It's a good roof haha. I like parking up there because they tend to leave more than a 4 inch gap between the cars so I don't have to melt my body into my cars.

WJCO

Meme King
It's a good roof haha. I like parking up there because they tend to leave more than a 4 inch gap between the cars so I don't have to melt my body into my cars.

Yep. Welcome to Boulder. Where the property value is so high, all the parking spaces are designed for smart cars so they can pack everyone in.

sirhcrod

Yep. Welcome to Boulder. Where the property value is so high, all the parking spaces are designed for smart cars so they can pack everyone in.

Yeah Boulder is great for me in short bursts but I tend not to hang out around here. Are you still living in the area?

WJCO

Meme King
Yeah Boulder is great for me in short bursts but I tend not to hang out around here. Are you still living in the area?

Yep. I lived in Boulder for a long time. But prices and policies are absolutely absurd. We visit at least once a week though. Pretty area for sure.

Last edited:
Top Bottom