Hunter Lake Run

Fires JK

Ran Hunter Lake with some fellow Wayalifers yesterday. Good run trail is a little harder this year but that was a welcome surprise.

PA283692.jpg PA283696.jpg PA283698.jpg PA273651.jpg PA273652.jpg PA273655.jpg PA273656.jpg PA273663.jpg PA273667.jpg PA273672.jpg PA273675.jpg PA273679.jpg PA273680.jpg PA273682.jpg PA273685.jpg PA273688.jpg

drrags

Thanks for the help

Thanks for stopping to help my buddy with the GC. We got him towed out. It was nice meeting some of you guys! It was a great day for that run :)

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Thanks for stopping to help my buddy with the GC. We got him towed out. It was nice meeting some of you guys! It was a great day for that run :)

Glad to help out anytime. Also glad you found the thread. after I took off I realized we should have exchanged info. Probably see you around the trails sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TRLJNKY

Another great local run with awesome friends. Teaching my daughter how to drive and being tail kept me from getting any pics but a bitchin day none the less. Thanks Firesjk for grabbing some good photos and putting the run together.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Was this the washout off the side of the hill? That mf'r puckered me right up. I didnt realize you made contact. Good stuff

I wanna say it was the very last washout heading up the hill. I think it was the top left line. And it didn't look like anyone had been in it for quite some time (I guess for good reason)

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
You're telling me. It's really not an aggressive trail by any stretch of the imagination. I'm honestly thinking about going back this weekend just to get a better look at the section. To be fair, I do have a tendency to shove my vehicles into spots that they probably shouldn't fit.

Four Flusher

That last bit of the trenches was deep, I backed up a bit then went right. It's a really good place to get you're blood pumping.

Top Bottom