Some of your favorite trails/sights of Southern California

Jsouder53

Hooked
I know this is far in advance, but my wife and I will be taking a trip out to Southern California next mid June -mid July (the farthest north we will be going is Lake Tahoe). We are curious if there are any trails we must hit or any sights we must see. We will be out there for a week or 2.

We run a 2016 JKU sport, 35 inch tires, 3.73 gears, 4 inch lift, LOD front and rear bumpers, LOD rock sliders, with a warn zeon 12s, and pretty well skidded.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
A lot of great trails and roads to explore in SoCal, but a lot of them are in the desert and will be too hot in June / July. Think altitude to escape the heat. Big Bear for example. Consider the Rubicon Trail too. Not really so Cal but a classic.

Jsouder53

Hooked
A lot of great trails and roads to explore in SoCal, but a lot of them are in the desert and will be too hot in June / July. Think altitude to escape the heat. Big Bear for example. Consider the Rubicon Trail too. Not really so Cal but a classic.

Thank you for the heads up about the heat! We would absolutely consider the rubicon, unfortunately we will be solo... so I feel that might be out the question

Top Bottom