my 2016 renegade trialhawk W/ATP 2in lift

McShane

I've got the ATP lift also, just waiting to get tires lined up to put on before installing the lift. I'm going to ask the same. What size are those K02s? I've seen 225s will fit on my 6.5 width rims, but those you have look bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mowry67

ATP lift

Sorry for not responding sooner.Ive traveling a lot. Yes the front tires rub a little at the back of the rear fender liner. The is a pinch weld seam that needs to be flattened. The ATP doe it Same as the day star kit. I’ve been wondering if changing the a little might help ???

Mowry67

I've got the ATP lift also, just waiting to get tires lined up to put on before installing the lift. I'm going to ask the same. What size are those K02s? I've seen 225s will fit on my 6.5 width rims, but those you have look bigger.

Yes I’ve got BFG KO2 225/70/17 20 mm spacer. Sorry for the long response time. Hope it helps

Mowry67

Yes on factory 6.5 rims. That’s why the 20 mm spacer is needed

McShane

Yes I’ve got BFG KO2 225/70/17 20 mm spacer. Sorry for the long response time. Hope it helps

Not a problem, great minds think alike. I already installed Athena 20mm spacers soon after purchasing my Renegade, and bought a set of 225/70/17 Kumho MT tires a few months back.

Top Bottom