New tires

kgmclamb99

So I’m new to WAYALIFE and newish to the Jeep community as well. As that just so happens, it’s about time for me to get my first set of tires on it. It’s a 2015 2dr Oscar Mike that currently has 255/75r17 Goodyear Wranglers (of course).
I want something “around” the same stock size but a little more aggressive. So basically any information on a more aggressive tire whether that be slightly larger (if it will fit). I am currently looking at Generals but am not too sure on tire size yet.
Again ANY information is welcomed and greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
IMG_0753.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

kgmclamb99

So I’m new to WAYALIFE and newish to the Jeep community as well. As that just so happens, it’s about time for me to get my first set of tires on it. It’s a 2015 2dr Oscar Mike that currently has 255/75r17 Goodyear Wranglers (of course).
I want something “around” the same stock size but a little more aggressive. So basically any information on a more aggressive tire whether that be slightly larger (if it will fit). I am currently looking at Generals but am not too sure on tire size yet.
Again ANY information is welcomed and greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
View attachment 281415

Was also curious if regular General Grabbers had a size to fit?? I’ve done research but nothing yet

MrEmmDubya

I run 285 70 17 Duratracs and have been very happy with the tire. More aggressive than the stock tires and are quiet on the road. You will need to use wheel spacers though, or you will rub while turning sharp.

Top Bottom