Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2017 SEMA Gear Alloy Wheels White Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

Cool 2017 SEMA Gear Alloy Wheels White Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

This SKY HIGH, all white Jeep JK Wrangler with a unibrow at the 2017 SEMA show Gear Alloy display, got its nose bleed height from the all new Rebel Offroad semi-Double Throw Down system. I say "semi" because it's only running bypass shocks up front and single coil overs in the rear. I should also note that the rears have almost zero pre-load set on them and have maybe 4" or so of up travel but the fronts have a crazy amount of pre-load and still has upwards of 8" of up travel or more. I'm not 100% sure what control arms it's running with it but so far as I can tell, it looks like it might be BDS.

A JK ain't badass if it ain't got a unibrow!

As you can see, this kit comes complete with steering geometry that'll REALLY make you feel like you're driving a crazy tall Jeep.

Apparently, the remote reservoir comes with a built in indicator that tells you when it's time to service it.

Being shown for the first time at the 2017 SEMA show is the all NEW brake line and speed sensor routing kit.

No need to worry about the sway bar links over extending when the coil overs don't have much down travel left in them.

In all fairness, I really do like the white and black KING coil overs - they look super sharp

“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

The white and black Kings are the only nice thing on this jeep
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post

Love the commentary

I can see it now: "Customer states that everytime he hits a bump, jeep changes lanes and accidentally runs over the guy in the bike lane, this has happened three times now, so customer finally brought it in."
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Love the commentary

I can see it now: "Customer states that everytime he hits a bump, jeep changes lanes and accidentally runs over the guy in the bike lane, this has happened three times now, so customer finally brought it in."
    I was beginning to wonder if anyone was seeing what I was seeing.

Nope..........

I just changed my king coils white about 2 weeks ago seeing how I hadn’t seen it before but now I’m jealous cause the black body looks wicked

Isn’t that sitting fairly low for a rebel build?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Isn’t that sitting fairly low for a rebel build?

LOL!! The rear is a tad lower than the front if that counts 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Love the commentary

That's why they have that pass-through steering stabilizer... Add a second one when the wobble really gets bad. 😂
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL!! The rear is a tad lower than the front if that counts 🤣

I thought the floor was playing tricks on my eyes. 😲

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast