Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017 SEMA Freedom Overland Blue Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited + Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    That trailer looks a little big to be practical.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    It is 1900lbs. You don't even notice it when pulling. I have been all over with it and I can get most places without much concern. It is not top heavy and if you load most of your weight in front of the axle it pulls awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by jeeeep View Post
    x2
    wonder if the spare is the same size...guess they had to pay for the tires

may as well get a real camper trailer if you're going to tow something that big
    I actually had to pay for most of the parts on the jeep. FYI. But it's ok, I do have a mismatched spare. Need to replace the tires again soon.

I can actually fit the trailer in our garage, that is a big advantage to the size. I also have two kids, that is the reason for the RTT. The trailer has a queen size mattress in it and the RTT has a queen size mattress as well. It works for my family, might not work for everyone.

Being able to fit in the garage is a huge advantage...since i put 37" tires on my Xventure trailer (both for ground clearance and matching tires on my Brute so I can use the same spare for both) I had to get a storage unit for it...

I had the same thought about matching the size of the tires. I just haven't got to it yet. And it will probably not fit in the garage if I do it now, besides the trailer has 17" of ground clearance, more than the Jeep.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Overland View Post
    It is 1900lbs. You don't even notice it when pulling. I have been all over with it and I can get most places without much concern. It is not top heavy and if you load most of your weight in front of the axle it pulls awesome.
    I actually had to pay for most of the parts on the jeep. FYI. But it's ok, I do have a mismatched spare. Need to replace the tires again soon.

I can actually fit the trailer in our garage, that is a big advantage to the size. I also have two kids, that is the reason for the RTT. The trailer has a queen size mattress in it and the RTT has a queen size mattress as well. It works for my family, might not work for everyone.
    I had the same thought about matching the size of the tires. I just haven't got to it yet. And it will probably not fit in the garage if I do it now, besides the trailer has 17" of ground clearance, more than the Jeep.

Welcome to Wayalife. Being that you appear to own a Jeep related business, you need to get permission from admin before posting. Please review the rules in the link below and contact admin if you have any questions.

https://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=way...ules#faq_rules
    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Welcome to Wayalife. Being that you appear to own a Jeep related business, you need to get permission from admin before posting. Please review the rules in the link below and contact admin if you have any questions.

https://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=way...ules#faq_rules
    Thank you. I am not trying to promote a business or anything of the sort. I was just commenting on a post that was about my Jeep and trailer. I will not try to sell or promote anything, I'm just on here to learn from others and to check out other members vehicles and their adventures. Sorry if I broke any rules.

Thank you. I am not trying to promote a business or anything of the sort. I was just commenting on a post that was about my Jeep and trailer. I will not try to sell or promote anything, I'm just on here to learn from others and to check out other members vehicles and their adventures. Sorry if I broke any rules.
    That may be ok, but admin needs to make that call. Please get permission from them before making anymore posts. Thank you.
    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12