Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 SEMA - 1st Official Jeep JL Wrangler Pics & JL MOPAR Aftermarket Parts

2017 SEMA - 1st Official Jeep JL Wrangler Pics & JL MOPAR Aftermarket Parts

On the official day of the 2017 SEMA show, Mopar had a press conference and among other things, revealed the very first non-camo images of the all new Jeep JL Wrangler AND showed off a whole host of aftermarket Mopar parts made specifically for it. Check it out!

Here are the actual images that FCA released of the Jeep JL Wrangler.

Introducing the All-new, Next-generation 2018 Jeep® Wrangler
    October 31, 2017 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The most capable SUV ever delivers even more legendary Jeep® 4x4 capability, a modern design that stays true to the original, advanced fuel-efficient powertrains, more open-air options, and is loaded with more safety features and advanced technology than ever before. The all-new Wrangler’s unique design includes an instantly recognizable keystone-shaped grille, iconic round headlamps and square tail lamps, improved aerodynamics, a convenient fold-down windshield for off-road purists, even more open-air freedom, and dozens of different door, top and windshield combinations. Additional images and complete vehicle information will be available November 29 at the Los Angeles Auto Show.

The following are images that Mopar provided to the media.

New Tray Table

Grab Handles

Door entry guard.

Roof rack

Bead Lock wheels

Wheels

I will post up more pics shortly.

This whole wall was revealed as part of the Mopar press conference and EVERYTHING you see are aftermarket JL parts.

Mopar Teases a Few of More Than 200 New Jeep® Performance Parts and Accessories for All-new 2018 Jeep Wrangler at SEMA
    • Mopar offers SEMA sneak peek of select accessories and Jeep® Performance Parts created or redesigned for all-new Jeep Wrangler
    • Lineup of 200-plus Mopar products for all-new Wrangler is culmination of more than 100,000 hours of development, testing and validation
    • New Jeep Performance Parts include lift kits, beadlock-capable wheels, off-road bumpers, LED off-road lights and unique rock rails that target hardcore trail enthusiasts
    • First-ever roof rack for all-new Wrangler, first-ever tailgate table, new vehicle graphics, tire covers in a variety of styles and designs, fuel doors and more among Mopar accessories available
    • Mopar is only source for factory-authorized, authentic products developed together with designers and engineers who created all-new Wrangler
    • 98 percent of Jeep Wrangler vehicles typically outfitted with at least one Mopar product

October 31, 2017 , Las Vegas - Mopar revealed a selection of the brand’s more than 200 new Jeep® Performance Parts and accessories for the all-new 2018 Jeep Wrangler during a press event at the 2017 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas on Tuesday, Oct. 31.

Those wheels are sexy!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Very cool!

Fresh Catch

Jeep just released this photos of the Jeep JL on their media site...

From FCA:
    Introducing the All-new, Next-generation 2018 Jeep® Wrangler

October 31, 2017 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The most capable SUV ever delivers even more legendary Jeep® 4x4 capability, a modern design that stays true to the original, advanced fuel-efficient powertrains, more open-air options, and is loaded with more safety features and advanced technology than ever before. The all-new Wrangler’s unique design includes an instantly recognizable keystone-shaped grille, iconic round headlamps and square tail lamps, improved aerodynamics, a convenient fold-down windshield for off-road purists, even more open-air freedom, and dozens of different door, top and windshield combinations. Additional images and complete vehicle information will be available November 29 at the Los Angeles Auto Show.

JP018_187WR29pealigmpvoj8qmcir0s4amh3.jpg
    JP018_043WRfejenssl15sdifb1noir03rrpf.jpg
    JP018_124WRm8kh1i531cj1c0k1lflpt268q3.jpg

I'll be at the debut, and I'll post what I find out!
    Edited.

Thank you for posting👍

That red 2 door is sweet

Looks awesome! I'm getting excited about the new JL.

Factory big brakes too? 🤤

Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    That red 2 door is sweet

I like it too

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast