call out to my socal friends

nacho

looking for info on the big bear lake area trails. When to run them, where to camp, ect. Thinking of taking a trip there this summer, I hear it is very scenic.

2012jkfng702

Hey, I used to live up there about 20 years ago. Beautiful area... I can't recall how to get to any of the trails, but Bill aka wildandwillin on this site and Project JK just moved up there and can definitely point you in the right direction...

Krieger

What's up fellow jeeper.
Big Bear is a great place to wheel and it's so nice in the summer. I think you made a great choice on deciding to go to Bear. I don't know if you need it but here's a map of some of the trails. I go up there often and it's like home away from home.

Attachments

• image-689025738.jpg
    image-689025738.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 17

wildandwillin

Hey, I used to live up there about 20 years ago. Beautiful area... I can't recall how to get to any of the trails, but Bill aka wildandwillin on this site and Project JK just moved up there and can definitely point you in the right direction...

Its Roger lol yes i can help you out and even be a tour guide. I have some Hawaii time planed at the end of Aug and beginning of Sept. Beyond that weekends are open for wheeling. Any info you need feel free to contact me.:beer:

nacho

Its Roger lol yes i can help you out and even be a tour guide. I have some Hawaii time planed at the end of Aug and beginning of Sept. Beyond that weekends are open for wheeling. Any info you need feel free to contact me.:beer:
as it gets closer I may just take you up on that. Thanks:thumb:

Top Bottom