Wave from Western Mass

I.Y.A.M.Y.A.S.

Hey All,
Texan, transplanted here in the southwestern corner of Taxachusetts. I’ve been on other forums for years and just recently moved on to this one. I’m kickin down 40’s door this month. Started Jeepin with my first YJ in 1994 in Texas, got my real addiction going in 97 when I moved to northern CA and bought my second YJ, then a TJ. Currently, in my driveway is my wife’s 03 Rubi, my 08 JKU, and a 2017 Cherokee Trailhawk I just bought her to get her to stop complaining every time we go on a long road trip! I sold my 2000 XJ a week ago. I had that bad boy with me from CA, to my moves in TX, KS, ND, and finally here in 2012. After 17 years I couldn’t bare to see it being neglected these last couple of months. Found a woman who actually knows more about XJs than I do. She moved it out to Boston to start its new journey.

My primary ride, my JKU, is a beautiful beast that’d make Viktor Frankenstein proud. If I tried to list all of her upgrades here and now, I’d probably forget some things, and not do her justice. Most of her upgrades are described in that portion of my profile I filled out. As long as my wife never looks in the file cabinet at the actual records and sees the true cost of what I spend on our Jeeps, I’ll just keep on Jeepin on...if it ain’t broke, keep drivin. Eventually, a rock, branch, a half buried shovel handle that someone left on the trail, will jam up in there and break something.

Attachments

• 9F1B784B-7530-482A-881B-6AFA5735BA69.jpeg
    9F1B784B-7530-482A-881B-6AFA5735BA69.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 8
Top Bottom