All the dip shit, Eddie kool-aid drinking queers of WAYALIFE!

Is your Jeep sponsored, or do you pay your own way?

• Pay for mods yourself.

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • A sponsor pays for your mods.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

ssobel80

Well just installed the switch panels and wired up the winch while at work today! Haha! Yep I get paid to work on my own stuff! (Just don’t tell anybody). Still have to get the rear locker and front axle with locker installed but at least I have the switches for them!!!

Anyway, I like it so much I have to share some pics. Switch panels from 12voltguy.com

Image1509824969.524812.jpg
Image1509825082.105290.jpg Image1509825094.071544.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ssobel80

I was a boat mechanic for 17 years I have made a million switch panels and I couldn’t touch what I got for the price making it myself.

As far as the well placed sticker. (No it’s not actually stuck on there, just wedged under the panels) I emailed that one to 12voltguy.com maybe I can get a discount next time or something! Ha it’s worth a shot.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I forgot this forum is only for promoting EVO parts! Don’t worry I have EVO bolt on coil overs.

If that is what you think, then why don’t you find your way over to some other forum. And no offense, but you must have really sucked at your job. Engraving little metal plates is hardly rocket science.

ssobel80

If that is what you think, then why don’t you find your way over to some other forum. And no offense, but you must have really sucked at your job. Engraving little metal plates is hardly rocket science.

Haha! You really are a little sensitive, huh? Didn’t mean to offend you.

I always seem to have to find other forums cause of people like you. Grow up dude.

ssobel80

In-Cab winch controller and Locker switches

WTF! I spent a hundred dollar on switch panels and everybody loses their minds. That includes harnesses and wiring.

Calm the fuck down.

Just cause no one came running to your thread with ooh’s and awe’s doesn’t mean we lost our minds.

WJCO

Meme King
Well just installed the switch panels and wired up the winch while at work today! Haha! Yep I get paid to work on my own stuff! (Just don’t tell anybody). Still have to get the rear locker and front axle with locker installed but at least I have the switches for them!!!

Anyway, I like it so much I have to share some pics. Switch panels from 12voltguy.com

How cool! Does EVO make one??? If so, I'm sold!

#evofanboynumberone

ssobel80

How cool! Does EVO make one??? If so, I'm sold!

#evofanboynumberone

Hahaha! You know I looked but I didn’t find one that would fit my needs. I’m sure they could install some switches for you if you bring your Jeep there, but I’m from Jersey and pretty sure traveling across the country would be just a little more expensive than these were!

jeeeep

Hooked
I was a boat mechanic for 17 years I have made a million switch panels and I couldn’t touch what I got for the price making it myself.

As far as the well placed sticker. (No it’s not actually stuck on there, just wedged under the panels) I emailed that one to xxxxxxx.com maybe I can get a discount next time or something! Ha it’s worth a shot.

this is the issue ^^^

when you signed up here you just assumed you could use it to pimp shit for your own personal gain.

That's not what this forum is about, we're here to actually help each other out. If someone asks where we got certain parts then we share that information as asked, again, not to pimp shit in order to get more free or discounted shit.

read the rules you agreed to when you signed up:

https://wayalife.com/faq.php

ssobel80

In-Cab winch controller and Locker switches

this is the issue ^^^

when you signed up here you just assumed you could use it to pimp shit for your own personal gain.

That's not what this forum is about, we're here to actually help each other out. If someone asks where we got certain parts then we share that information as asked, again, not to pimp shit in order to get more free or discounted shit.

read the rules you agreed to when you signed up:

https://wayalife.com/faq.php

Pimp shit!?! Dude, I found a product that I liked and shared it with others. I wasn’t offered anything or have anything to do with them. I gave credit to a good product I thought was worth sharing.

This is a joke right? I read your rules and I don’t see where it says I can’t name where the product came from.

And so far all I have seen you and the others who had a problem in this post do is put me down for liking something. So where exactly are you being helpful to others?

And what I said was the pic with the sticker in it was sent to their website with a review, I have no intention of using this post for my own personal gain, not even sure how that would be possible considering I am not in any way connected to them other than being a customer.

What I really think is some people around here like to just start problems and cause drama, again not sure where that helpful part is you claim to be involved in.

Last edited:

benatc1

Hooked
So Lets get this straight, you haven’t been around here long or aren’t active, you come on to promote a product (whether it’s good or not is regardless) then at the first sign of someone calling you out you jump right to the same old troll shit about EVO, then spend your next few posts back tracking about how we all need to calm down and you aren’t here for personal gain and we’re all dicks in this group. -Yawn-heard it all before; moving on..

Top Bottom