2017 SEMA Airbedz Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The first time I took notice of Airbedz was back at the 2008 SEMA show. Back then, I told them about the then, relatively new Jeep JK Wrangler and how they really needed to make one of their Airbedz for it. Well, it only took them 9 years to do it but at the 2017 SEMA show, they finally had one on display.

20171103111558-66677ed5-me.jpg

20171103111607-dd0fb81b-me.jpg

20171103111552-39e049f8-me.jpg

Undertheradar

Caught the Bug
I've been using 2 self inflating back packing pads pretty successfully. Great to not have to pitch a tent for a quick overnight trip.

So I think this idea is awesome, I personally keep all my gear in totes so I can easily take them out and move them as needed. But the price is crazy. It’s just an inflatable mattress...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So I think this idea is awesome, I personally keep all my gear in totes so I can easily take them out and move them as needed. But the price is crazy. It’s just an inflatable mattress...

To be honest, this is something I have no need for or really, could use do to how I have my JK's setup but I kinda thought the price was reasonable for what you got. Unlike a cheap air mattress that you could get at Walmart, this one is specifically made to fit the JK bed, comes with a built in pump and made durable enough that it won't go flat after the first couple of uses. But again, I have no need for one. :crazyeyes:

To be honest, this is something I have no need for or really, could use do to how I have my JK's setup but I kinda thought the price was reasonable for what you got. Unlike a cheap air mattress that you could get at Walmart, this one is specifically made to fit the JK bed, comes with a built in pump and made durable enough that it won't go flat after the first couple of uses. But again, I have no need for one. :crazyeyes:

Yeah i mean it’s nice it’s for a JK specifically but I’m a simple guy and the air mattress from Walmart works for me but to each their own. I guess it it’s nice with the built in pump and if it’s “heavy duty” that’s not to bad!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

That’s actually a pretty good deal. A quality air mattress is a hundred bucks anyway.

$165........

Pretty good deal. I’m just not sure I could actually make something like this work with the amount of stuff we bring.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty good deal. I’m just not sure I could actually make something like this work with the amount of stuff we bring.

The Tuffy Security deck alone makes this impossible for me to use but like you, we carry way too much stuff to make this work. I do like the idea of it though.

MTG

Caught the Bug
A half size one that would allow me to keep the fridge and gear on 1/2 would be perfect for hunting or a solo trip. At least for the times we aren't "roughing it" with the motorhome. :cheesy:

TRLJNKY

This would work great for me on camp trips when i take my trailer. I sleep in my rtt but my daughters sleep on blankets or bags in the back of the Jeep. This would be legit for those type trips.

aka cavfighter

Top Bottom