Troncalli Free CarFax Offer!!!

longarmwj

I'm sure everybody here at some point has purchased a used vehicle. Regardless on if it's a Jeep or not, when you look at a used car you don't always get the CarFax!! Now typically any honest dealership will provide this information but a buy here pay here or third party/private seller will rarely give you a copy of the CarFax when you look at buying their vehicle.

We just got a new vehicle appraisal tool here at Troncalli, and it allows me to input a VIN and pull a CarFax directly from my phone! It also gives me the option to email the CarFax to anybody I wish! The best part is it's totally free. Normally a CarFax costs around 50 dollars to pull from their website, so I would like to offer this to Wayalife.

If you're looking at any used car, and a CarFax is not provided to you, send me a message with the VIN and your email address and I can email you a copy of the CarFax. Too many times I've seen people get screwed over by buying a salvaged title, flood car, or car that has been wrecked only for it to end up being a total money pit or leave them stranded. Trust me, I see those type of trade ins everyday and it can put you in a bad position, especially if you finance that vehicle.

So hopefully I can help save somebody the heartache by providing this to this awesome community!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Wow very generous, just went through this on Friday getting my oldest son a used car. That's a great offer!!👍👍

rickto

I'm sure everybody here at some point has purchased a used vehicle. Regardless on if it's a Jeep or not, when you look at a used car you don't always get the CarFax!! Now typically any honest dealership will provide this information but a buy here pay here or third party/private seller will rarely give you a copy of the CarFax when you look at buying their vehicle.

We just got a new vehicle appraisal tool here at Troncalli, and it allows me to input a VIN and pull a CarFax directly from my phone! It also gives me the option to email the CarFax to anybody I wish! The best part is it's totally free. Normally a CarFax costs around 50 dollars to pull from their website, so I would like to offer this to Wayalife.

If you're looking at any used car, and a CarFax is not provided to you, send me a message with the VIN and your email address and I can email you a copy of the CarFax. Too many times I've seen people get screwed over by buying a salvaged title, flood car, or car that has been wrecked only for it to end up being a total money pit or leave them stranded. Trust me, I see those type of trade ins everyday and it can put you in a bad position, especially if you finance that vehicle.

So hopefully I can help save somebody the heartache by providing this to this awesome community!!!

My brother is looking to buy a car, can you please run carfax - Vin# is WP0AA299X6S715945

GraniteCrystal

That's a great offer, but I've looked at doing something similar for profit and their terms and conditions are very clear. If they find out, they'll back charge you for every report you run. They're monitoring the accounts from their side to see if anyone is doing a lot of lookups.

I say this just because I don't want you getting burned. As long as it's a low volume, no one will care. If you start doing a lot though, especially for vehicles that could be easily seen as ones you have no intent of being the seller on (eg a Honda Accord in a different state), it could start setting off alarms.

longarmwj

That's a great offer, but I've looked at doing something similar for profit and their terms and conditions are very clear. If they find out, they'll back charge you for every report you run. They're monitoring the accounts from their side to see if anyone is doing a lot of lookups.

I say this just because I don't want you getting burned. As long as it's a low volume, no one will care. If you start doing a lot though, especially for vehicles that could be easily seen as ones you have no intent of being the seller on (eg a Honda Accord in a different state), it could start setting off alarms.

The system we use isn't directly associated with Carfax, but it has an account set up with carfax for unlimited CarFax pulls. Basically we pay a monthly payment to the appraisal system company, and they allow us as many pulls as we want for appraisals and such. It also allows us to pull KBB, Black Book, and multiple auction reports all factored into the monthly cost as well

Thanks for looking out for me though!!! :thumb::thumb:

GraniteCrystal

The system we use isn't directly associated with Carfax, but it has an account set up with carfax for unlimited CarFax pulls. Basically we pay a monthly payment to the appraisal system company, and they allow us as many pulls as we want for appraisals and such. It also allows us to pull KBB, Black Book, and multiple auction reports all factored into the monthly cost as well

Thanks for looking out for me though!!! :thumb::thumb:
Awesome. Glad you're covered.

I will definitely be using this in the future. Huge thanks for making it available to our members.

Amrth

so I would like to offer this to Wayalife.

Thats so Cool, Thanks man.. Picked up a cooper for wife a couple of weeks back .. wish you had it then!

Anyways used a simple ebay trick .. I hope our folks here enjoy this freebie.

Cheers :beer:

Top Bottom