Thank You Wayalife!

TrailHunter

Hooked
How about a thread dedicated to giving Thanks to Eddie & Cindy.... Showing our Appreciation for all their Hard Work, Write ups, Photography, Videos, SEMA Coverage, Constant Feedback, Forum Management, Sharing their Passion for Jeepin, and keeping this Wayalife Fun!

Thanks! [emoji481][emoji481]

Last edited:

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Thanks Eddie and Cindy for giving wannabees like myself access a fantastic event!! Without you both I'd be stuck with my own imagination instead of the creative minds that make SEMA what it is. 👍👋

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
This is a great place. Who knows where I would have ended up with my build without the knowledge here. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for creating a great place for internet fellowship!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Houndy95

Great idea! I have wanted to get a JK since they started making them. Luckily I was able to just get one, with all this site has to offer I'm glad I had a good idea of what I wanted to do to it and what I wanted to stay away from. Thanks for the many great write-ups and everything else you do here!

Rascal3

Thanks Eddie and Cindy for the opportunity to grow and learn about our Jeeps here on WAYALIFE.:thumb:

boardsurfer

Posting the SEMA threads with photos, a write-up in almost real time is some serious tech voodoo. You guys rock! Thanks for a great week! :beer:

CharlesC

Eddie and Cindy, thank you so much for everything you do! I've enjoyed the hell out of all your hard work and dedication to this Wayalife! Can't wait to sometime meet you both --Cheers🥃

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
After eleven years of JK production and aftermarket products SEMA was getting a little stale. I have to admit Cindy & Eddie seem to always dig out things new and interesting and bring them to us. I’m hooked ‘cause the cycle starts anew with the JL. Well played Cindy & Eddie!

Top Bottom