WAYALIFE Whiskey Wanderlust 3

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20170612205319-59f70c88.png

Hey everyone, I know this is kind of short notice but for those of you who might have the time and might want to join us, Cindy and I are planning another one of our historic overland journeys filled with adventures and libations - also known as, the WAYALIFE Whiskey Wanderlust! This will be taking place on the weekend before Thanksgiving and as always, out in the great State of Nevada. Unfortunately, that's all I can tell about where we will be going at this time but what I can tell you is that we will be driving hundreds of miles, all off road, on historic routes and with the purpose of visiting old saloons. In other words, there will be drinking involved and in establishments that are NOT kid friendly.

Interested? Here are a few things you need to know.

1. This is NOT a kid friendly event.
2. Be aware that this is an event where drinking is involved. If you're not someone who drinks, you WILL feel out of place and we will feel uncomfortable around you.
3. This is NOT a first come first serve event. You will be notified if you've been selected to join us.
4. We are NOT a tour guide service. If you aren't at least remotely active on WAYALIFE, we would ask that you not join us. A trip like this is something we prefer to do with friends and it'd be helpful if we at least knew something about you.
5. We will be meeting up on the evening of Friday, November 17th, wanderlusting Saturday and Sunday and then heading home on Monday the 20th. If necessary, you can cut out early and go home on Sunday.
6. Time is of the essence and you will need to let us know if you want to join us as soon as possible. As it is, I can't even guarantee that there are still rooms you can book.

Still interested? Send me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
UPDATE 11/10/17 - Sorry, we're all full up now.

Who's Going List
wayoflife & CarsonCindy
JeepFan & GemHunter
OverlanderJK & grandjk
Moochie
RanchoRubi & HighlanderJK
JAGS & Amy
Strainger & Strainger's Heart
SDG & Loren
Battle Born JK
jesse3638 & Lisa
Irish JK & Mrs. Irish JK

Click on the link below to see pics from our last Whiskey Trip!
WAYALIFE WHISKEY WANDERLUST 2

20170705153309-b96d7c7c.jpg

Brute

Hooked
Would have loved to join you guys...but too close to Turkey day...flying in to Seattle to cook for the family on the 18th...

Labricon

Caught the Bug
This would be an amazing journey to take part in, but like others I will have to wait for the photos and write up! Enjoy and Cheers to those who participate!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Man if only I wasn't a new member, had a better build, didn't live so far away, and could find a babysitter I'd be all over this. Yall have fun and looking forward to living vicariously through you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Bummer. Instead of (possibly) driving around Nevada drinking whiskey with interesting folks I get to do 20 hours of EMT recertification. Yay. [emoji21]

naysjp

Maybe next year(if it's an option). Jeep will be lifted in a couple of months.

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Sounds like a fun get away from the kids. Lol but too bad I don’t drink.

#Iamlookingforacodriver

Kidding.

Having participated in the first one, I know this will be a blast. Don't think I can break away for 3 days during this time, though I would for sure like too.

SDG

Caught the Bug
#Iamlookingforacodriver

Kidding.

Having participated in the first one, I know this will be a blast. Don't think I can break away for 3 days during this time, though I would for sure like too.
What else would keep your driveway in place if the jeep was gone?!?!?!?

Hahaha jk.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to let everyone know that this trip is officially booked and below is a list of the people who will be joining us :cool:

wayoflife & CarsonCindy
JeepFan & GemHunter
OverlanderJK & grandjk
Moochie
RanchoRubi & HighlanderJK
JAGS & Amy
Strainger & Strainger's Heart
SDG & Loren
Battle Born JK
jesse3638 & Lisa

I look forward to seeing you all one week from today :wings:

Top Bottom