2014 Rubicon Unlimited X

Andy5160

Hooked
With a heavy heart i came to the point where i have to sell my jeep.It has 63000 miles. Jeep comes with a body color hard top.
Below is the list of upgrades i did:
1.3.5 Rubicon Express lift paired with Rancho 9000 adjustable shocks
2.EVO drag link flip kit
3.ATX Slabs beadlock rims
4.Toyo Open Country 35/12.5/17 tires
5.Smitybilt winch
6.Cobra CB radio
7.EVO oil pan skid(installed) and transmission skid(not installed)
8.Adams 1350 front drive shaft
9.Currie front lower control arms
10.PS diff covers
11.Bushwacker flat fender flares
12.Dynatrac Progrip brake system

I'll be straight, balance owed on the jeep to the bank is $40K please make offers if interested.

IMG_7399.JPG IMG_7900.jpg IMG_7901.jpg IMG_7903.jpg IMG_7904.jpg

Last edited:

Andy5160

Hooked
That really sucks. Sorry to hear. Hope you can get back in a Jeep soon.
All I can say it is important to marry someone who will be easy to divorce :)
And I will definitely be back in the jeep

Last edited:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Sorry to hear that [emoji853], good luck with the sale. If you are willing to part some stuff out I might me interested in couple of things, maybe you can recoup some loss.

I hope the Jeep isn’t the reason for the divorce....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Divorce sucks, I'm really sorry to hear this. I went through a peaceful one and it still cost be all my motorcycles and other assorted tools and toys. Keep your head up things will definitely get better. You'll be back in a jeep in no time 👍

Andy5160

Hooked
Sorry to hear that [emoji853], good luck with the sale. If you are willing to part some stuff out I might me interested in couple of things, maybe you can recoup some loss.

I hope the Jeep isn’t the reason for the divorce....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Selling as is for now have it advertised locally as well.

No,jeep is not the reason but the choices my x made. it is been going on for two years now and looks like we are finally done after shit load of legal fees.

Last edited:

JKbrick

Divorce sucks, I'm really sorry to hear this. I went through a peaceful one and it still cost be all my motorcycles and other assorted tools and toys. Keep your head up things will definitely get better. You'll be back in a jeep in no time [emoji106]

I gladly gave up everything I had left to rid myself of my ex, that is being very polite. To the op, sorry to hear you have to sell such a nice jeep

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Whaaaaaat??? Son of a bitch man! I am so sorry to hear this Andy! I understand based on conversations, but goddam. :grayno:
Well, you better keep your ass on the forum. Better get another Jeep as soon as you're able- we'll all miss you at Rausch.

Andy5160

Hooked
Lol
Thank you Jerry, you always been good to me and our camping habits! I am sure you, Steve,Nick,Ryan, Jim will have a spot for me in the jeep if I tag along one day[emoji12] I am not going anywhere

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lol
Thank you Jerry, you always been good to me and our camping habits! I am sure you, Steve,Nick,Ryan, Jim will have a spot for me in the jeep if I tag along one day[emoji12] I am not going anywhere

Well you know my ass being the only two door your kinda screwed unless you wanna sit on Morgan’s lap. You have a better chance with the others lol
Wish I could steal that hood before it goes.......;)
Hmmmmmm good idea ;)

Top Bottom