Thread: Merlin's software issues

Merlin's software issues

Merlin's computer has gone wacko. It will tell us we have no headlights, brake light signals, etc. It is going in on Monday to be checked. Will let everyone know the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Hepburn View Post
    Merlin's computer has gone wacko. It will tell us we have no headlights, brake light signals, etc. It is going in on Monday to be checked. Will let everyone know the outcome.
    Merlin's computer is now fine. Don't really know what they did, but they said there were a few flags and I think they reset to factory specs. Some of our settings went away, but we will fix that. We are computer literate so I know we did nothing wrong. Evidently it was what they would call a "glitch". As the Renegade has what I call it's "flight" recorder I knew they could make it right, and they did (we hope).

Other than that, hands down we love Merlin. Best thing we ever did was trade in our RAV4.

Just wondering . . . has anyone noticed the new Adventure Grade RAV4? Sure looks like they are copying the Trailhawk. I'm just saying.