NEW JL Wrangler Interior Pics - OFFICIAL FCA RELEASE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
FCA just released a couple of new interior shots of the Jeep JL Wrangler and I have to say that I like what I'm seeing. Check it out...

20171108085543-af78bdd3-me.jpg

Introducing the all-new, next-generation 2018 Jeep Wrangler. The most capable SUV ever delivers even more legendary Jeep 4x4 capability, a modern design that stays true to the original, advanced fuel-efficient powertrains, more open-air options, and is loaded with more safety features and advanced technology than ever before. The all-new Wrangler’s interior design combines authentic styling, precision craftsmanship and high-quality materials that result in improved versatility and comfort for drivers and passengers.

20171108085548-b5f86d26-me.jpg

Introducing the All-new, Next-generation 2018 Jeep® Wrangler
November 8, 2017 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The most capable SUV ever delivers even more legendary Jeep® 4x4 capability, a modern design that stays true to the original, advanced fuel-efficient powertrains, more open-air options, and is loaded with more safety features and advanced technology than ever before. The all-new Wrangler’s interior design combines authentic styling, precision craftsmanship and high-quality materials that result in improved versatility and comfort for drivers and passengers. The all-new Wrangler’s unique design includes an instantly recognizable keystone-shaped grille, iconic round headlamps and square tail lamps, improved aerodynamics, a convenient fold-down windshield for off-road purists, even more open-air freedom, and dozens of different door, top and windshield combinations. Additional images and complete vehicle information will be available November 29 at the Los Angeles Auto Show.

JAGS

Hooked
So many buttons. [emoji33] You already see it as people are saying it's too modern for a "Jeep." Personally, I think it's great they're trying to make a brick a little less square.

Now, will my 4" lift void all these electronics??? Lol.

WJCO

Meme King
Seriously considering getting one of these. It will look great in the driveway or Home Depot parking lot.

drrags

I'd like to think it's a garage door opener.

I like it. I was ambivalent about the JL before, but now I'm seeing some of the stuff in the JL that's in my Grand Cherokee and that's pretty cool.

I noticed the push button start which implies a key fob instead of needing a key. That's awesome. It's the little things that excite me :D

benatc1

Hooked
Really like it, if they want to keep selling them at a high rate and stay in business advancements like his need to happen. Looks like a nice features inside

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
You all must be Jonesing to sit in your new JL’s! I think it looks pretty dam cool. And I also think an all black dash will look clean...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I kind of like it...provided everything is weather resistant. I do like the subtle touch of the stitching on the top of the dash too. Just because it's a Wrangler and BA off road doesn't mean that it can't have some class at the same time.

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
I'd like to think it's a garage door opener.

I like it. I was ambivalent about the JL before, but now I'm seeing some of the stuff in the JL that's in my Grand Cherokee and that's pretty cool.

I noticed the push button start which implies a key fob instead of needing a key. That's awesome. It's the little things that excite me :D
I absolutely hate the trend of key fobs.

But, opinions are like a-holes...

ChiliDawg

I kind of like it...provided everything is weather resistant. I do like the subtle touch of the stitching on the top of the dash too. Just because it's a Wrangler and BA off road doesn't mean that it can't have some class at the same time.

Exactly. I love what I see of it so far. I’m amused by the detractors, as always. “Doesn’t look like a Jeep anymore!” “Not supposed to be fancy!” All the comments that I’ve heard about every new Wrangler released in my life time.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wethy

I like what i see. I am happy it still is a manual transfercase. But what id really like to know are they finally going to add some sort of offroad ready navigation to it. I think that would be a huge advamtage for that large display to have the ability to switch between standard navigation and topo maps or something along those lines

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

r1owner

Oh yeah... I love it too!

I can see what looks like an inclinometer built into the display in between the gauges too. Heated steering wheel is amazing too. Love it in our Explorer.

CherokeeDave

New Wrangleer

Hope it has a bit more room up front, being 6'3" 350lbs Id like a bit more room to buy another Wrangler, my GC and Renegade Trailhawk have plenty of room for me

Top Bottom