Wave From Atascadero, CA.

DRCRAWL

Hello, Jeepers and off-roaders! My name is Daryl Rosenberg. I'm really a novice in all this. Just bought my Jeep about 3 weeks ago. A 2017 Black JWU. I have spent endless hours looking up upgrades and performance enhansing mods. My friends laugh as I Obviously have the bug. I look farward to turning my life into an adventure and intend to put the whole thing on YouTube. I aspire to be a good YouTube creator and would like to invite you all to come along as I transistion into a jeeper. I have paid for my first Upgrade for my jeep, and you will see it as my avatar. Being that the name was available, I decided to coin the name (DRCRAWL). probably misleading until with the help of this comunity, hours on the trail and upgrades installed I might live up to the name.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, Jeepers and off-roaders! My name is Daryl Rosenberg. I'm really a novice in all this. Just bought my Jeep about 3 weeks ago. A 2017 Black JWU. I have spent endless hours looking up upgrades and performance enhansing mods. My friends laugh as I Obviously have the bug. I look farward to turning my life into an adventure and intend to put the whole thing on YouTube. I aspire to be a good YouTube creator and would like to invite you all to come along as I transistion into a jeeper. I have paid for my first Upgrade for my jeep, and you will see it as my avatar. Being that the name was available, I decided to coin the name (DRCRAWL). probably misleading until with the help of this comunity, hours on the trail and upgrades installed I might live up to the name. If you would like to see my first "off pavement" trail I went on in my jeep, here is a link to my YouTube channel.

You'll forgive me Daryl Rosenberg but I'd be grateful if you could please pimp your YouTube channel on your own website. Since you seemed to have missed it, please refer to our rules, thank you:
https://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_otherforums

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Maybe this will help him...Pimptown University
359052662_79e9caf879_z.jpeg

Sad to say I had one of these shirts back in highschool I believe. Thought it was cool...my mom tossed it as soon as she found it! No this is not me!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

TRLJNKY

See some more bathroom reading in my future. You done messed up A_Aron or whatever your name is. Seatbelt is fastened and holding on to the oh shit bar

aka cavfighter

DRCRAWL

You'll forgive me Daryl Rosenberg but I'd be grateful if you could please pimp your YouTube channel on your own website. Since you seemed to have missed it, please refer to our rules, thank you:
https://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_otherforums

Terribly sorry. There was a list of things to do when I signed up and the rules was not on the list. I wont make that mistake again. Also, I got confused when I seen a fourm that asked for photos and videos. Again, please accept my appoligy. I'll edit the post completly as to not hint of the correction.

Zevulin

Wave From Atascadero, CA. - Here to just to PIMP

Terribly sorry. There was a list of things to do when I signed up and the rules was not on the list. I wont make that mistake again. Also, I got confused when I seen a fourm that asked for photos and videos. Again, please accept my appoligy. I'll edit the post completly as to not hint of the correction.

Dude, do you have spell check on your phone? Also, look into getting a grammar check app!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Zevulin

Wave From Atascadero, CA. - Here to just to PIMP

Yes there is, look up the definition of co-dependency, then think hard about what you want to say before your next keystroke.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom