Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave From Atascadero, CA.

Wave From Atascadero, CA.

Hello, Jeepers and off-roaders! My name is Daryl Rosenberg. I'm really a novice in all this. Just bought my Jeep about 3 weeks ago. A 2017 Black JWU. I have spent endless hours looking up upgrades and performance enhansing mods. My friends laugh as I Obviously have the bug. I look farward to turning my life into an adventure and intend to put the whole thing on YouTube. I aspire to be a good YouTube creator and would like to invite you all to come along as I transistion into a jeeper. I have paid for my first Upgrade for my jeep, and you will see it as my avatar. Being that the name was available, I decided to coin the name (DRCRAWL). probably misleading until with the help of this comunity, hours on the trail and upgrades installed I might live up to the name.
    Last edited by DRCRAWL; 11-11-2017 at 10:37 AM. Reason: To conform to the rules of this web page
    Daryl Rosenberg aka: DRCRAWL
    Atascadero, CA.
    Novice

Welcome to Wayalife from Florida!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome from idaho

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome from Los Angeles

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing 2007 JKU CANADA's Avatar
    Welcome from Ontario Canada

Quote Originally Posted by DRCRAWL View Post
    Hello, Jeepers and off-roaders! My name is Daryl Rosenberg. I'm really a novice in all this. Just bought my Jeep about 3 weeks ago. A 2017 Black JWU. I have spent endless hours looking up upgrades and performance enhansing mods. My friends laugh as I Obviously have the bug. I look farward to turning my life into an adventure and intend to put the whole thing on YouTube. I aspire to be a good YouTube creator and would like to invite you all to come along as I transistion into a jeeper. I have paid for my first Upgrade for my jeep, and you will see it as my avatar. Being that the name was available, I decided to coin the name (DRCRAWL). probably misleading until with the help of this comunity, hours on the trail and upgrades installed I might live up to the name. If you would like to see my first "off pavement" trail I went on in my jeep, here is a link to my YouTube channel.
    You'll forgive me Daryl Rosenberg but I'd be grateful if you could please pimp your YouTube channel on your own website. Since you seemed to have missed it, please refer to our rules, thank you:
    https://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=way...aq_otherforums

Pimp'n ain't easy. Maybe that's why these guys always seem to show up in threes.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    Pimp'n ain't easy. Maybe that's why these guys always seem to show up in threes.
    What do you mean? All you have to do is try and hitch a ride on the back of someone else's hard work.

tenor.gif...............
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Um, nope. Read the rules.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast