Christmas tree run 12/10/17

black pearl

Hooked
So we are planning a run in Mendocino national forest On 12/10/17. Hoping to get a few rigs together. For 10 dollars, can get a permit to cut a tree out of the forest. It's all easy going trail running. There is a neat little hotel at blue lakes, just above upper lake. My wife and I will be taking our camper. Staying at a RV park at blue lakes. Going up on the 8th I believe and coming back on the 11th.
Just thought I would put it out there. [emoji16]

Going:
Black Pearl
WJIN4LO

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
My wife and I are always talking about doing something like this, sounds like a lot of fun. I live in the wrong state!

black pearl

Hooked
My wife and I are always talking about doing something like this, sounds like a lot of fun. I live in the wrong state!

That sounds like a really cool thing to do around the holidays. I wish I lived closer

It is a lot of fun. There is usually snow up in the area to. We'll see about this year as winter hasn't fully set in yet[emoji17], but there is still time [emoji16]

Xhisors

This sounds like a blast! I just did a trip through mendocino this past weekend. My fiance and I might be interested, I didnt know you could get permits that cheap! You learn something every day.

black pearl

Hooked
It's getting closer here is the meeting spot. Meeting between 9:30-10 am

775 state highway 20
Upper lake ca. 95485

It's a chevron truck stop at a roundabout at highway interchange highway 20 and highway 29.

Xhisors

It's getting closer here is the meeting spot. Meeting between 9:30-10 am

775 state highway 20
Upper lake ca. 95485

It's a chevron truck stop at a roundabout at highway interchange highway 20 and highway 29.

I won't be able to make this one due to work. :mad:

But it still sounds like a blast! Post some pictures up when you get back from the trip!

WJIN4LO

I forgot all about this :( I am heading home from Europe tomorrow and forgot all about the permit. Can I get one anywhere on the day?

I will be day tripping it so if I can't get a permit I might have to drop out :(

black pearl

Hooked
I forgot all about this :( I am heading home from Europe tomorrow and forgot all about the permit. Can I get one anywhere on the day?

I will be day tripping it so if I can't get a permit I might have to drop out :(

Might be able to get one at the gas station we're meeting at, but I'm not positive about that.

Top Bottom