Hollister Hills

Ruvicon

Anyone up for a trip tomorrow? I need to get out again and have no one to go with.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app

I didn't see your post until now and was thinking of going last Sunday, but hit Niagara instead.
How about next Saturday, 11/18? It's supposed to rain this Thursday and next Sunday.

Vic

Last edited:

WJIN4LO

I missed this post too :D

With all this rain how muddy will it be out there? I am not to keen on mud these days I have had my mud days and cleaning it is no fun. Can we go anywhere else?

- Stefan

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
I missed this post too :D

With all this rain how muddy will it be out there? I am not to keen on mud these days I have had my mud days and cleaning it is no fun. Can we go anywhere else?

- Stefan

Hollister is extremely muddy after rains. I have slid down some of the hills there just steering and hoping.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SJCJK

Anyone going to Hollister this Saturday? 12/9. There is an event. Considering going but trying to find a copilot first. Maybe some WAYALIFErs will be there too?

Ruvicon

I’d love to, but have been in Monterey all week and the honey-do list is piling up. In fact, I might swing by there now on my way home and check it out.

Vic

Ruvicon

My son’s in from out of town and wants to hit Hollister, so it looks like I’m going this Friday, 12/22 also. Anyone want to meet me around 10am?

MonoJoe

I’ll be at Holister Hills staging area by the ranger station on the 28th. I’ll be there from 10am to 10:30. In my silver JK, with black top. Aside from a front bumper and winch my rig is stock. I’ll be hanging out and if anyone wants to join up for some intermediate trails see you there between 10 and 10:30 on the 28th.
See you then

Not sure I can make it yet. But I like the idea of the intermediate trails. Keep me in mind if you do a Laurel Lakes trip. Love that area.

Astroman

I’ll be at Holister Hills staging area by the ranger station on the 28th. I’ll be there from 10am to 10:30. In my silver JK, with black top. Aside from a front bumper and winch my rig is stock. I’ll be hanging out and if anyone wants to join up for some intermediate trails see you there between 10 and 10:30 on the 28th.
See you then

Planning to be there with my father-in-law. I’ll be driving billet colored JKUR on 37s and with a snorkel. See you then!

Top Bottom