JL compared to JK

wjtstudios

Hooked
A buddy of mine parked next to a JL undressed today and snapped a couple of photos comparing the two. I wish he would have taken more! IMG_2511.jpg IMG_2514.jpg IMG_2512.jpg IMG_2513.jpg

We should start seeing them a lot around here. I’ll keep my eyes open!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! That's all the pics he took????

Thanks for posting these up. I'm sure we will be seeing more and more of them now.

JAGS

Hooked
That's the best pic to get people to love the JL grill. FCA could have gone with the grumper.

Is it the angle/lighting, or does that Sahara hood look different than the one with the vents?? Maybe the vented is just the rubicon model??

wjtstudios

Hooked
That's the best pic to get people to love the JL grill. FCA could have gone with the grumper.

Is it the angle/lighting, or does that Sahara hood look different than the one with the vents?? Maybe the vented is just the rubicon model??

I agree, the rubicon May be vented and the Sahara is not.

WJCO

Meme King
Beautiful dash. No way I would want that light-colored interior on a Jeep though. Also, looks like whoever painted the grill fucked up. Looks like the entire bottom edge has peeling paint. Hope they get that fixed before mass production.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Beautiful dash. No way I would want that light-colored interior on a Jeep though. Also, looks like whoever painted the grill fucked up. Looks like the entire bottom edge has peeling paint. Hope they get that fixed before mass production.

Yeah, pre-production problems. I saw that too. I do like the grill though. The interior is really nice. I really am happy with what I have seen. It’s not drastic, but it definitely took the jk up a notch!

Voodoo Actual

It’s just dirty. You can see dirt build up on the edge of the bumper from the tire. I don’t think I’ve seen a Wrangler that has not had this, ever.

JAGS

Hooked
One thing I notice is some kind of lip inside the slots. Perhaps a built in deflector to move the air up into the radiator and engine. Pretty cool if that is the case.

Top Bottom