Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: JL compared to JK

steering wheel looks way off center, that interior with that huge dash display and automatic transmission with 8 gears???? this isn't a real jeep!! it's a mockery!

look at that bent up grill, sloped windshield, vents in the side panels... WTF!!!! they want this engine bay to run cooler and get better gas mileage?!?!?!

those asshole engineers, I hope they get it all fixed before it rolls of the production line.

Knows a Thing or Two TrailHunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeeep View Post
    steering wheel looks way off center, that interior with that huge dash display and automatic transmission with 8 gears???? this isn't a real jeep!! it's a mockery!

look at that bent up grill, sloped windshield, vents in the side panels... WTF!!!! they want this engine bay to run cooler and get better gas mileage?!?!?!

those asshole engineers, I hope they get it all fixed before it rolls of the production line.

You going to order one right away or wait a year?

I love the interior, way more modern looking, but talk about catering to the urban crawlers with the bright colored seats on the Sahara. I know it's an option, but still....

Been Around the Block wjtstudios's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vitodivita View Post
    I love the interior, way more modern looking, but talk about catering to the urban crawlers with the bright colored seats on the Sahara. I know it's an option, but still....
    They are definitely catering to the 90+ percent of people who will never take their jeep anywhere near a trail.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Knows a Thing or Two 13_gecko_rubi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Umm what? I’ve never seen black dirt in the form of paint chips.

Based on the numbers on the windshield that’s an engineering test vehicle and the grilles were all covered with heavy black camo tape until a few days ago. Those are either tape remnants or they pulled the paint off when they yanked the camo off it.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by 13_gecko_rubi View Post
    Based on the numbers on the windshield that’s an engineering test vehicle and the grilles were all covered with heavy black camo tape until a few days ago. Those are either tape remnants or they pulled the paint off when they yanked the camo off it.

That makes perfect sense. That's what they get for covering these things in camo.
    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

I know, a little rough on the JL

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Don't hold back. No sugar-coating it now...
    I'm sure there are a lot of pros to the new JL. It's just not for me. I'm looking for a 2006 Rubicon unlimited. Best of all worlds and the best Jeep for me. More room while maintaining the classic 2 doors, the bulletproof inline 6 4.0L. Front and rear lockers. I know exactly where to find them in the absolute best condition.

Jeep On!
    JeepLife71

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLife71 View Post
    I'm sure there are a lot of pros to the new JL. It's just not for me. I'm looking for a 2006 Rubicon unlimited. Best of all worlds and the best Jeep for me. More room while maintaining the classic 2 doors, the bulletproof inline 6 4.0L. Front and rear lockers. I know exactly where to find them in the absolute best condition.

Jeep On!
    There's one for sell in Denver right now for only 39K !

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...l=1#post974849
    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Been Around the Block wjtstudios's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    There's one for sell in Denver right now for only 39K !

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...l=1#post974849
    That’s a museum quality jeep! 200 miles, wow!

2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Anyone else wonder to themselves why his buddy undressed before taking the photos? Sorry, I thought someone else would have said it first. Lol cheesy

JK07

'07 JKUR Red Rock

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast