Black JL spotted in parking lot!

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Thanks for sharing.
I love the little lip on the back of the hard top. I must save like 2mpg on the highway lol
Also I am not very thrilled about those taillights.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

KICKROX

Looks like a mini Mercedes G-Class.

Exactly what I was thinking.. not sure if I like where they went on the new JL. The more I see it, the less I like it. Not sure if I like the fact that they moved the marker and turning signal lights to the fenders either.. I feel it takes away from the whole Jeep persona. Just my opinion. I guess we'll have to see what the after-market brings to the JL.

Exactly what I was thinking.. not sure if I like where they went on the new JL. The more I see it, the less I like it. Not sure if I like the fact that they moved the marker and turning signal lights to the fenders either.. I feel it takes away from the whole Jeep persona. Just my opinion. I guess we'll have to see what the after-market brings to the JL.

I agree. Also don't like the placement of the license plate and brake lights.

Breer

Caught the Bug
More and more pictures make me more conflicted. I like the little things, that ebrake handle is awesome, but yea, those brake lights are weird with that plastic plug on the side... And the body/rear bumper is way more squared than I thought.

Good thing is, most of the stuff can be changed! It's like buying a house with some poor paint color choices inside...

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

BobNH

I agree with the G waggen similarity.
I like some of the body styling but yeah, leave out the accents.
Hate the lights in the flares though. Once you put a stubby or mid on there, they're going to be broken. Even if they didn't look wrong already. Still don't like the Euro grill.
I do like the lip on the hard top, not sure about the wiper location though.
The dash is okay, love the big screen, hope its good against sunlight and dust. Also wish they, or anyone, would put some angle on the screen pointing it just slightly at least towards the driver.
The rims look pretty cool, love the color.
I can't tell, but for some reason it looks like they brought back the 5x4.5 pattern. Could be big rims though, just looks off for some reason.
Thanks for sharing the pics!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
Not sure about the lights in the fenders. Once you cut them they will be gone...haha. I'm sure there will be ways around that. I think it looks good. Like the latest Rubicon wheels I think it'll grow on me more as I see it. I really hated the new style Rubi wheels but now I like them. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom