Keeping the Band Together.

cml612571

Perhaps it's the right time to take words from Mr. T, "I PITTY THE FOOL" When it came to his 83 GMC Van.
Well that's the way I feel about my girls, born in a Mopar Family I might go a little overboard with my attention to detail
I had mentioned before that I'm addicted, and I can't find myself any help when it comes to my plans for Betsy.
Oh please don't knock the name, I was in southern AZ when I stumbled on a girl named Betsy and it just felt right for my CJ.
Now I have to say for those who don't have their own garage with a Ben Pack Lift and all the works it gets frustrating at times when people don't listen.
If i bring her in for work, give a list of what I want done then get it wrapped up and let's move onto the next mod. Instead my girl gets neglected at the shop from time to time. A prefect example, dropped her off on Thursday for a new Yellowtop, oil change and new Battery terminals with the cut off feature that I had picked up. They didn't put them on, instead they gave me the old ones, the same came when I picked up a new radiator with transmission cooler, they hooked it up, but left the old external trans cooler still hooked up. Results... blew a fitting and the transmission fluid flew right out on the highway.
Yet for some reason I still keep the band together.
One more year left on the Resto, and I just hope I don't loose my mind. With the axle housings leaking I'm going with new Dana 44s front and rear. Toss in some more Mods, a smittybilt scout trailer painted to match and if all goes well our next tour will start at Sema next year.
But I'm always willing to switch bands for a select choice in northern NV.

Added pics... found a new carnuba spray shine and cleaner, all ready for Good Guys Car Show tomorrow. 20171118_220710.jpg 20171118_220618.jpg 20171118_220811.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom