I did a thing

Bustedback

I took my Rubicon in for the airbag recall and some warranty work, ended up buying a truck while I was there. Still have my Jeep, so don’t worry about that. It’s a 2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD with only 58k on the odometer, I couldn’t pass it up. IMG_0587.JPG IMG_0588.JPG IMG_0564.JPG

Typed by my very own fat fingers on my iPad or iPhone.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Great truck! Congrats... I have an 05 with 130k on it... mine is the LLY, yours is the LBZ... great motor & Tranny!

Last edited:

Bustedback

Please don’t think I’m knocking your truck, it looks like a great find for sure, I like it

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

No worries man. I would love to have a Cummins Ram, but they’re too damn expensive. I’m not a Ford guy, I hate working on them. I know certain years of the Duramax had injector issues, so I was a little concerned about that. Living in a large farming community, and seeing most of the farmers driving Dodge Cummins trucks makes me think that would be the top choice. Unfortunately they don’t get traded in until they’re all used up.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
No worries man. I would love to have a Cummins Ram, but they’re too damn expensive. I’m not a Ford guy, I hate working on them. I know certain years of the Duramax had injector issues, so I was a little concerned about that. Living in a large farming community, and seeing most of the farmers driving Dodge Cummins trucks makes me think that would be the top choice. Unfortunately they don’t get traded in until they’re all used up.

Nothing wrong with the LS bottom end though. I've heard from multiple shops that the base block, crankshaft, and cam are 300k+ mile parts.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom