Battery recommendation

jorgelrod

Hooked
Ok. Is time to buy new battery any recommendations for one can hold winch lights??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I use the X2 from Batteries Plus, Made in the USA with a 5 year warranty.
653747.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
If you run a lot of electrical accessories or don't drive it every day, deep cycle is ideal.

jeeeep

Hooked
I use the X2 from Batteries Plus, Made in the USA with a 5 year warranty.
653747.jpg

this ^^^^^ and the Odyssey I believe were developed by the same person..

Odyssey 34M-PC1500 - dual posts works great if you have a bunch of accessories same as the X2 from Batteries Plus

ODY-34-PC1500T_xl.jpg

benatc1

Hooked
this ^^^^^ and the Odyssey I believe were developed by the same person..

Odyssey 34M-PC1500 - dual posts works great if you have a bunch of accessories same as the X2 from Batteries Plus

View attachment 283547

Yep, I ended up with and X2 when I was looking for an odyssey on short notice and it was great, no issues what so ever. I guess the guy who developed the odyssey either sold it or left and started the X2 in a separate company but it’s essentially the same battery from what I gathered in my research at the time.

Eloucha

Ok look nice send me one plz
I call odyssey and they confirm for 2015 Jeep I need 48-720(pc1220)
So why every one here saying 34 R pc1500
Does any one have test Duralast H6 platinum

Sharkey

Word Ninja

You do need the “r” because the poles need to be reversed. Odyssey doesn’t know what they are talking about.

JAGS

Hooked
Odyssey 34 r pc1500. Also added the terminal mounts from Q etc and they have been great thus far.

JoeB-JKURX

Duralast H6 Platinum

Got one Wednesday morning when my OE battery crapped out. Was described as the top of the line for Duralast but, contrary to what you would expect, has a 3-year free replacement while the gold has a 4 year free replacement. Probably would have gone with the Odyssey if they had one in stock. Didn't want the Optima with all of the negative reviews. Duralast Platinum was selected as best option at time. One nice thing was that the clerk removed old battery and installed new one right there at the store (no charge).

Top Bottom