Black Friday builds!

I don't bother with black Friday anymore...they've become the same sales pitched throughout the year :doh:

Exactly and the deals are not even that great as of today, i got a better deal on my parts that i ordered a couple months ago then i would have if i ordered them today, like really your only going to give me 10% when i just dropped $3500? I will continue to buy my parts throughout the year screw this black Friday bullshit.

JoeB-JKURX

BF Deal on Step/Sliders

Placed order with Rock Slide Engineering on Friday for their auto step/sliders (4D with Armor plus skid plate). I've been looking at these for a few months now, wondering whether I could justify the cost (~2400, now minus 15% BF). Wife has been reluctant to go on many rides as it hurts her to get in and out. Figured I'd like her company on rides better than the $2K it cost. There have been postings on this forum that mechanical issues exist with these steps but that customer service is good. The BF sale was good for BF and Cyber Monday. Code is BF15.

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Placed order with Rock Slide Engineering on Friday for their auto step/sliders (4D with Armor plus skid plate). I've been looking at these for a few months now, wondering whether I could justify the cost (~2400, now minus 15% BF). Wife has been reluctant to go on many rides as it hurts her to get in and out. Figured I'd like her company on rides better than the $2K it cost. There have been postings on this forum that mechanical issues exist with these steps but that customer service is good. The BF sale was good for BF and Cyber Monday. Code is BF15.
I did this exact same thing!!! For the same reasons LOL excited to get mine! Supposedly the second generation they just came out with are much quicker and faster and more reliable.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wowcool

I️ just placed an order at ORE for a quarter pounder front, rear fascia, and some rock skins. Gotta take advantage of those sales! Can’t complain about 15% off.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom