OH Christmas TREE - OH Christmas JEEP...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know the trend these days is to start Christmas shopping well before Halloween but Cindy and I are old school and we refuse to even think about the holiday until after Thanksgiving. Of course, now that the leftovers have been packed in the fridge and Black Friday is well behind us, it's time to get into the yuletide spirit and get a nice Christmas tree! Needless to say, we pulled Rusty out of the stable and got him ready to pick one up.
20171125191919-2e1533a7-me.jpg

After carefully examining a whole host of fine firs, we picked up this noble one and brought it home with us. :cool:
20171125191922-540f9020.jpg

Now that you've seen ours, please post up pics of your Jeep bringing home your Christmas tree :thumb:

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Looks like the perfect Christmas gift under that tree. I think I'll have to edit my wish list[emoji106]

ob_tj

Looks like an amazing tree! Me and the family are headed up the hill in the morning to cut one down ourselves. I’ll be sure to post up a picture!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great looking tree Eddie! I always have to get a real tree, I love the smell and it really puts me in the spirit! I could never settle for a fake one it’s not the same! I’ll be getting ours shortly!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Nice! Still need to get mine.

I’m the same as Cindy and yourself. I don’t wanna hear any Christmas music until after thanksgiving and don’t like to decorate either.

We own a fake tree so i won’t damage this thread with a pathetic photo of it. Regardless, it’s up, along with the rest of our decorations. Just waiting for the wifey to get home from work so we can hang tree ornaments together over a bottle of wine :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Wow, are we really the only ones here who've gotten a tree? Truth be told, we typically wait until around the first week of December to get one but have a lot going on so we decided to get one a bit earlier. :crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
:cheesy: Wow, are we really the only ones here who've gotten a tree? Truth be told, we typically wait until around the first week of December to get one but have a lot going on so we decided to get one a bit earlier. :crazyeyes:

We got our tree yesterday. Love the smell of fresh pine.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Real trees have gotten shittier and shittier looking over the years. Not to mention crazy expensive. Our "fake" tree will be coming down today though.

Plus with the heat so cal, you can have your fake tree longer. [emoji6]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Real trees have gotten shittier and shittier looking over the years. Not to mention crazy expensive. Our "fake" tree will be coming down today though.

It's been a while since we've bought a tree down in SoCal but up here, they're still pretty nice. Had we thought about it sooner, we could have gone out and got a permit to cut our own. :yup:

Not yet lol. I’ll take one.

Awesome :thumb:

Top Bottom