Idiots In Action

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
I spent the last 21 hours working the snow storm that came through Colorado Springs yesterday. Besides the IIA ( Idiots In Action ) that think they are invincible in their 4wd SUV's, I run into people like this chap who parked in a fire lane. He called the cops about us plowing him in and ended up getting a ticket and towed. LMAO.

image-1411656510.jpg

Last edited:

cmlrc

That's funny, guess it takes all kinds to make the world go around, even idiots!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
If he was in a Jeep he could have gotten out.... Then again if he were in a jeep maybe he'd been smart enough not to park there.. :dontknow:

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
I spent the last 21 hours working the snow storm that came through Colorado Springs yesterday. Besides the IIA ( Idiots In Action ) that think they are invincible in their 4wd SUV's, I run into people like this chap who parked in a fire lane. He called the cops about us plowing him in and ended up getting a ticket and towed. LMAO.

View attachment 16633

I was out there today again with the sander. It seems that he hand shoveled the entire area so he could get out. One of the neighbors said it took him 4 hours and couldn't happen to a nicer person. :clap2:

Top Bottom