Stolen Jeep! Montreal Qc area

Cheech

Woke up this morning at 4:30am as I usually do to leave for work only to find my jeep is no longer in front of my house..... shitty start to the day. It’s a black 2010 JKUR with 2.5” lift on 33” tires. If anyone has seen it around please let me know, Thanks
IMG_2171.jpg
IMG_2173.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cheech

Yup thieves suck. Just payed my last payment on it a few months ago and was planing out the build, hopefully it turns up but I know the chances of that are slim to none..

JeepJeep75

Those scum bag thieves need to be dragged around town, yes dragged, behind your recovered jeep, all through town for everyone to see. I hate thieving pieces of human waste soooo bad!!!! Good luck with getting your jeep back! 🤞🤞🤞

TrailHunter

Hooked
Dam it!!! I just brought this up in a thread yesterday.. Getting your jeep broken into is shitty... but stolen is completely F’d... Especially after all the mods. I haven’t done it yet on My Jeep, but really soon I will be getting RAVELCO installed... (I do not work for them) I’ve had it on my work truck for 12 years. Basically it’s a kill switch (plug) that makes the vehicle impossible to start. Again, Really sorry man... Hope you find it.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
That's terrible news, I'm really sorry to hear about that!! They ought to hang car thieves just like they use to hang horse thieves!

BobNH

Dam it!!! I just brought this up in a thread yesterday.. Getting your jeep broken into is shitty... but stolen is completely F’d... Especially after all the mods. I haven’t done it yet on My Jeep, but really soon I will be getting RAVELCO installed... (I do not work for them) I’ve had it on my work truck for 12 years. Basically it’s a kill switch (plug) that makes the vehicle impossible to start. Again, Really sorry man... Hope you find it.
Doesn't Jeep already have this with the chip keys? Which begs the question, how did it get stolen? On a flatbed? I would think anyone with the tech to override it would use it on a Merc or Porsche, something like that.
Sucks they stole your Jeep though OP. Hope you get it back in good condition.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Doesn't Jeep already have this with the chip keys? Which begs the question, how did it get stolen? On a flatbed? I would think anyone with the tech to override it would use it on a Merc or Porsche, something like that.
Sucks they stole your Jeep though OP. Hope you get it back in good condition.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Pre chip, however when my Cherokee was stolen the police said guys commonly show up in a tow truck and just hook up and go. Most times they don't even get out of the truck and it happens in less than a minute.
Since it is a legitimate looking vehicle, no one questions it. Likely it isn't a real company at all. I never saw that Jeep again and it only had 8000 miles on it.

sc0034dab7.jpg

Cheech

Any word on finding it?

No haven’t had any luck, I’ve been checking craigslist and kijiji daily for parts to show up nothing has turned up.... Still waiting to see what the insurance is gonna give me so I’ve been doing some shopping, but I’m still trying to decide if I’m going to get another JK or order up a JL. tough decision

Top Bottom