Pro Comp Extreme 7189 3D Print Wheel Caps

fatboy1271

I want to 3D print a set of custom wheel caps for my Pro Comp Extreme 7189s. Do the wheels need to come off to change them out? This may seem silly but I can't find installation instructions for replacement caps on Pro Comp's site or various other resellers. Since I'm replacing them I don't care about breaking them to get 'em out, but then can I put my printed ones in without taking the wheels off?

Thanks,
fat

I do not have the procomp 7189’s but I do run procomp steelies. On mine you remove the wheel from the Jeep and they just press in. Dunno if yours are different. Easiest way would be to remove your wheel and check. Hope that helps.

Edit: My bad, I might have read that wrong. If you’re talking about removing the center plastic piece in the center cap, I’m not sure about that one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

fatboy1271

I do not have the procomp 7189’s but I do run procomp steelies. On mine you remove the wheel from the Jeep and they just press in. Dunno if yours are different. Easiest way would be to remove your wheel and check. Hope that helps.

Edit: My bad, I might have read that wrong. If you’re talking about removing the center plastic piece in the center cap, I’m not sure about that one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I'm talking about the center cap. When I find out more I'll update.

Top Bottom