Enforcer lift install

Dopey84

Can anyone point me to the write up on this install for the enforcer 3” lift..? Trying to prepare all my tools and info for my install... I’ve read the instructions per evo but looking for other helpful hints as well that y’all may of come across

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
There is a budget boost install on Project JK that will get you 90% of the way there. The difference will be, rear trackbar bracket and drag link flip installation, which wasn’t needed for his budget boost install.

When I did my lift, I used the Project JK directions first and foremost, then i reviewed about 2-3 other installation manuals to check for consistency. Some directions make easy things seem difficult and vice versa.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
18mm, 21mm, and whatever the shock tower nut & brake line mount is? 15mm and 10mm respectively, if I remember correctly? A torque wrench, and you should be golden. It's pretty straight forward.

I think the bump stops in the front were 15mm? And the rear bump extensions need a 13mm?

I think that's about it...

sent from SPACE!
DZZ Build thread

Dopey84

With the evo DL flip kit have any of you relocated your steering stabilizer using your stock track bar... if so how did you mount it with the new bracket

MericaMade

Can anyone point me to the write up on this install for the enforcer 3” lift..? Trying to prepare all my tools and info for my install... I’ve read the instructions per evo but looking for other helpful hints as well that y’all may of come across

Sub'd for info as well.

Dopey84

Sub'd for info as well.

Thanks for this already found it... mentioned that at the beginning... but I am looking more for individuals who have installed this themselves and what tools I may need and or tricks that helped with the install... also how the steering stabilizer is mounted on the drag link flip kit if possible or if I need to buy anything to get my stabilizer up out of the way

Zevulin

You should read through the “Enforcers Unite!”thread, you’ll find a lot of useful info for what you’re trying to do.

Last edited:

Dopey84

Thanks for this already found it... mentioned that at the beginning... but I am looking more for individuals who have installed this themselves and what tools I may need and or tricks that helped with the install... also how the steering stabilizer is mounted on the drag link flip kit if possible or if I need to buy anything to get my stabilizer up out of the way

Any ideas on this

MericaMade

Did you find anything?

I'm in the middle of doing mine and the front lower arm tab and the shock bolt can touch each other and I want to see if that's normal?

Also did you run your brake line and ABS sensor between the coil and shock or just around the backside of the shock?

Dopey84

Did you find anything?

I'm in the middle of doing mine and the front lower arm tab and the shock bolt can touch each other and I want to see if that's normal?

Also did you run your brake line and ABS sensor between the coil and shock or just around the backside of the shock?

I’m just getting everything together as I’m ordering my lift this week... but can you post pictures of the tabs your referring to and the bolts... and I’m probably going behind the shock like it’s routed already...

MericaMade

I’m just getting everything together as I’m ordering my lift this week... but can you post pictures of the tabs your referring to and the bolts... and I’m probably going behind the shock like it’s routed already...

Yes I will post pict tonight... I called EVO and they said I did it right.

chipper

Any ideas on this

Make sure you have some kind of cut off wheel or sawzaw to cut the rear trackbar bracket, maybe a grinder to get rid of the sharp edges and spray paint for the bare metal to prevent rusting.
As for the steering stabilizer, I used my stock one but had to trim off half of the metal piece so it would be able to mount. See in the pic, I just turned it up out of the way for my DL flip.
I also remember needing 2 of a couple size wrench’s or sockets. Can’t remember the sizes tho. Maybe 20mm or 21mm
IMG_5902.jpg IMG_5901.jpg

Top Bottom