Longarmwj AKA Ryan

longarmwj

I regret to inform you that Longarmwj, or Ryan, has been arrested and set up for a crime that he has not committed. He asked me to inform everyone here as to what is going on, because he is currently unable to access social media or internet. He was concerned that people would be worried about his lack of posting, as it was his favorite website.

As of now, because of the situation, he is no longer employed with Troncalli, and will more then likely lose his Jeep because of lost wages. We have an attorney who we have used before to fight the same corrupt detective who is "handling" his case.

I ask nothing of the members here. All I ask is that you keep him in your thoughts and prayers as we work through these horrible and false accusations against him, and that you all here know that Ryan is NOT and never will be a criminal, regardless of what outcome this has.

By his request, I will not go into the charges against him, but they are false and we are doing everything in our power to clear his name.

Thank you all, and God bless.

JKbrick

This doesn’t sound good at all. I just told my wife yesterday that while I certainly was not defending anyone’s actions, the new trend seems to be guilty until proven innocent in our society

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
This may qualify as weirdest post I've ever seen. Making accusations against an officer and labeling him as corrupt is some serious shit. Hope this poster knows what he/she is talking about and it gets worked out.

Jackal01

The people that would be concerned with his lack of internet activity would have another method of contact besides seeing posts on a forum. Personally I would be keeping this level of serious and personal issues off the internet. Explain after the fact if necessary I guess. Lower chance of rumors and false information going around regardless of the intent of claiming the persons innocence.

Good luck to him.

trailraider

I had a friend who "disappeared" from the internet. he never had a friend post shit about why he was gone. no one really thought about it . but you couldn't find him anywhere . turns out he was arrested and convicted for murder.

you never know.

Top Bottom