Slab Help

critter812

Ok need some help from this wonderful Wayalife forum! Got my ATX Slabs but i cannot stand Chrome! So need some help with what color to paint the rings! If all else fails Black is the choice.

uwharrie3.jpg

fiend

Caught the Bug
Scratches and gouges on your beadlock rings show that you’re not just a poser. If you are a poser, then paint them without worry.

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
Ok need some help from this wonderful Wayalife forum! Got my ATX Slabs but i cannot stand Chrome! So need some help with what color to paint the rings! If all else fails Black is the choice.

View attachment 284474

Greetings from CLT!

I painted the rings on my Chamber Pros satin black VHT roll bar paint. It matched the black teflon coating of the wheels rather well.

IMG_2469.jpg

Last edited:

dillard09

If you do any color ring be prepared to have it get messed up and be fine with it or be prepared to repaint. But a colored ring/or center will set your slabs apart from the next guys slabs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bigjimbo

I’ve been leaning toward burnt coyote or hammered copper. Just haven’t had time to do all 5.

I have my GR tie downs too. I was supposed to paint them before I put them on, but needed to use them before I had time to paint them.

Top Bottom