Hi, noob here

Lil_Dil

I could use some Jeep friends. I'm fairly new to the Jeep world and I'm pretty clueless. I've been off roading a couple times and I loved it . But what's the main things I should Mod on my car?? So far all I've done was the angry eyes. Some small interior improvements and I have a 3 1/2" lift, with 35" tires.

This is my second time buying tires from stock because I didn't know what 33 or 35 tires looked like. Also they are all terrain.

I read somewhere about Dana. What is that ?? I just want a reliable car and great off road veh

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Just enjoy your Jeep. The more you use it, the more you'll figure out what you do or don't need. If you go offroad a lot, a compressor to air up your tires is helpful after you air down for the trail.

Dana is the type of axle. There are a lot of different Dana axles.

Lil_Dil

Just enjoy your Jeep. The more you use it, the more you'll figure out what you do or don't need. If you go offroad a lot, a compressor to air up your tires is helpful after you air down for the trail.

Dana is the type of axle. There are a lot of different Dana axles.
If I have 35" tires what should I be having them at when I off road??

Lil_Dil

TrailHunter

Hooked
Welcome to Wayalife....
1. It’s a “Jeep”
2. No need to be Angry, Jeeps are happy and bring happiness to all.
3. Dana is the axles. You have a Dana 30/44 (front & rear) if you have a sport or Sahara & Dana 44/44 if you have a Rubicon
5. Drive it, get it dirty, get to know your Jeep.
6. Hang out here and read as much as you can, watch videos, and you will slowly start to put a build together based on your goals and budget.

Have fun! Welcome to the addiction.

Lil_Dil

Welcome to Wayalife....
1. It’s a “Jeep”
2. No need to be Angry, Jeeps are happy and bring happiness to all.
3. Dana is the axles. You have a Dana 30/44 (front & rear) if you have a sport or Sahara & Dana 44/44 if you have a Rubicon
5. Drive it, get it dirty, get to know your Jeep.
6. Hang out here and read as much as you can, watch videos, and you will slowly start to put a build together based on your goals and budget.

Have fun! Welcome to the addiction.
Thanks. Insightful & funny. I just have a lot to prove since I'm a girl. So I wanna know it all.

Lil_Dil

dillard09

Welcome to the family from Redondo beach.
The best advice I ever got about my first jeep was, to take it out and play with it and enjoy it. You will learn alot about your jeep by driving it. You will be amazed just how much you actually can do with it. 👍

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZRubicon1

Welcome to WAL from AZ. I’ve had my jeep stock since I bought it, 1.5 years ago, and I just bought the first parts for my build. Go off-roading and have fun, read a lot, and watch videos. You’ll figure out where you want to go with your jeep after a while. This is a great place to get advice.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom