Bestop NX Glide

JKrob15

Sold the hardtop and not looking back! SO nice being able to flip the top back and enjoy some 'open-air' driving at any time. Only complaint is I wish it allowed for better cargo access.:doh:

Attachments

• IMG_0734.jpg
    IMG_0734.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0733.jpg
    IMG_0733.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0749.jpg
    IMG_0749.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 89

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Have you had any problems with the back window pulling out of the glide? Mine pulled out on the passenger side from day one. Won't be home until March to see if the new and improved replacement will hold.

AdrockTT

Have you had any problems with the back window pulling out of the glide? Mine pulled out on the passenger side from day one. Won't be home until March to see if the new and improved replacement will hold.

I have a glide and no window pulling out issues so far. I'm an early adopter - prob have had the top 4-6 mo.

JKrob15

No I don't have any issues with it. Do you have an inner sleeve on the back window 'glide' part? I put it on once without the inner sleeve and the window didn't fit right.

Top Bottom