What I love about commuting in a lifted Jeep...

SJCJK

is when a little electric car cuts me off, it’s dark, and my headlights are RIGHT in their mirrors. Hahah!!!

boardsurfer

I am frequently tempted to blast some fools that cut me off with my spot cubes but I fight the urge. I gave in one time though. It was late, I was pretty drunk (in the passenger seat) and some fool stopped in the middle of the street for no reason that I could discern so I lit him up. Im not proud of it, but it sure felt good at the time. :D

SJCJK

I am frequently tempted to blast some fools that cut me off with my spot cubes but I fight the urge. I gave in one time though. It was late, I was pretty drunk (in the passenger seat) and some fool stopped in the middle of the street for no reason that I could discern so I lit him up. Im not proud of it, but it sure felt good at the time. :D

Haha! I could totally see me doing that with my wife driving. And then being in the dog house.

TrailHunter

Hooked
When I pull right behind someone in my lifted truck and I see it lights up their cab and mirrors... I shut them off. Then back on as we start to roll. I get thumbs up & waves all the time.... I’ll show the same courtesy when I lift my Jeep.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
When I pull right behind someone in my lifted truck and I see it lights up their cab and mirrors... I shut them off. Then back on as we start to roll. I get thumbs up & waves all the time.... I’ll show the same courtesy when I lift my Jeep.

That's not a bad idea, sometimes when I pull up on a car with zero tint, my headlights will light up the inside of their car and turn it into a disco ball. I have a pair of rigid/trucklite's that I haven't installed yet, can't imagine what that's going to look like. I'm sure some folks get really upset with our jeeps

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I do the same thing in traffic, people seem to really appreciate it 👍

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Exactly! So someone cuts you off in traffic. I guess that makes that person an asshole. You bright light him, or try to frighten him with your tall vehicle. That means you are both assholes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You guess that makes that person an asshole? I've ended up parked upside down over a guardrail in a jeep before because someone cut me off. It makes that person an asshole in my book.

I've never gave anyone the brights but I have no problem with people letting bad drivers know that they are endangering their and possibly their families welfare.

Top Bottom