Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 768

Thread: SoCal Group

  1. #751
    Old Timer BaddestCross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Palmdale, CA
    Posts
    4,906
    I'm upgrading myself from a strong maybe to a weak probably. 😎

    Do you have my cell, Dan?

    --
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

  2. #752
    Been Around the Block danford.lau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    West Los Angeles
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    I'm upgrading myself from a strong maybe to a weak probably.

    Do you have my cell, Dan?

    --
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    No please PM me ... I’ll take weak probably .


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #753
    Old Timer BaddestCross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Palmdale, CA
    Posts
    4,906
    Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post
    No please PM me ... I’ll take weak probably .


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Done. Gimme yours too.

    --
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

  4. #754
    Been Around the Block rubiDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Torrance & Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by Clearskies View Post
    Sounds good.. We're looking at Sunday morning probably near Arrowhead.
    PM danford.lau with your contact if he doesn't have it and when we decide on a time he can send out a group text.
    I'd guess between 8 and 9 Am
    Should probably get an early start if going to do all 3 trails.

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #755
    Knows a Thing or Two Clearskies's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Pine Mountain Club US
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiDave View Post
    Should probably get an early start if going to do all 3 trails.

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Agreed.
    I think our mindset is do what we can. It really all depends on how well we all roll through.
    There'll be a text go out tonight.

  6. #756
    Been Around the Block danford.lau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    West Los Angeles
    Posts
    377
    MVIMG_20190414_135951.jpg

    Great day on the trail! Thanks to Jerry for leading and Don for bringing up the tail. We made good time and go through Dishpan, Holcomb Creek, and John Bull

    More photos later . Sleep time


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #757
    Been Around the Block PokerStogey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Bakersfield
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post
    MVIMG_20190414_135951.jpg

    Great day on the trail! Thanks to Jerry for leading and Don for bringing up the tail. We made good time and go through Dishpan, Holcomb Creek, and John Bull

    More photos later . Sleep time


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Looks like a nice size group for the run.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #758
    Nothing but a Thing jdofmemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Menifee CA
    Posts
    1,403
    Here's a few shots.
    Good times had by all.

    We rolled out after a long day just in time for a cool sunset!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #759
    Been Around the Block danford.lau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    West Los Angeles
    Posts
    377
    Few more ..

    The main attraction at Dishpan mall was as awesome as described
    IMG_1440.JPG
    IMG_1423.JPG
    20190414_102644.jpg

    Waves for everyone
    IMG_20190414_111852.jpg

    Went for some optional fun.. new enforcer working nicely
    20190414_125251.jpg

    My wife had some fun driving
    20190414_130005.jpg

    Jerry broke his rear axle here last time so he figured he’d see if he could replicate
    20190414_130728.jpg

    Some turtles on the trail
    20190414_154309.jpg
    20190414_133901.jpg

    Don drove this one out
    20190414_135447.jpg

    Fallen tree was easy for some .. some not so much
    20190414_175007.jpg
    IMG_1504.JPG
    20190414_180434.jpg

    Things got a little heated and Jerry tried to flip Adams rig ..
    IMG_1491.JPG

    Great day
    20190414_135839.jpg



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  10. #760
    Knows a Thing or Two Clearskies's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Pine Mountain Club US
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post
    Few more ..

    The main attraction at Dishpan mall was as awesome as described
    IMG_1440.JPG
    IMG_1423.JPG
    20190414_102644.jpg

    Waves for everyone
    IMG_20190414_111852.jpg

    Went for some optional fun.. new enforcer working nicely
    20190414_125251.jpg

    My wife had some fun driving
    20190414_130005.jpg

    Jerry broke his rear axle here last time so he figured he’d see if he could replicate
    20190414_130728.jpg

    Some turtles on the trail
    20190414_154309.jpg
    20190414_133901.jpg

    Don drove this one out
    20190414_135447.jpg

    Fallen tree was easy for some .. some not so much
    20190414_175007.jpg
    IMG_1504.JPG
    20190414_180434.jpg

    Things got a little heated and Jerry tried to flip Adams rig ..
    IMG_1491.JPG

    Great day
    20190414_135839.jpg



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Great stuff Dan, Had a great time yesterday!! I'm still downloading the video from the GoPro.. Should have some later today

Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Az group
    By RockinAZJK in forum Upcoming Trips & Events
    Replies: 679
    Last Post: 08-06-2018, 08:23 PM
  2. Gamers in the group?
    By OhNoTheJiggies in forum The 8th Slot
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-16-2017, 11:32 PM
  3. New to the group from North GA
    By twshoemaker in forum Give us a Wave
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-24-2017, 03:35 PM
  4. Oh my, this group is nothing like I had been following for years.
    By jensouthernoffroad in forum The INFIRMARY
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-25-2016, 08:07 AM
  5. New to the group
    By hounddog55 in forum Give us a Wave
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-01-2015, 03:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS