Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: SoCal Group

Quote Originally Posted by Clearskies View Post
    Just decided to head out to Mengal pass in Death Valley tomorrow. It's a pretty easy trail but being it's remote I thought I'd throw it out to the Group... It will be a long day depending on where you're coming from.
    can delete this if not allowed. friend left their tripod there if you run across it.
    Thanks in advance

Todd Kulzer‎

to

Explorers of the Mojave Desert
    2 hrs ·

Posting this for a friend:
    Death Valley Area - AJ was crossing east to west over Mengel Pass yesterday 11/30 and left his camera’s tripod on the side of the trail (tripod only). If anyone is out exploring in this area and come across it, I know he would love to get it back. If found, contact - AJ
    IG Fotornr or email: avdh20@gmail.com
    AJ is great photographer and has captured some amazing shots of the desert. I hope someone can help him out. Be safe!

Knows a Thing or Two Clearskies's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckMRN View Post
    can delete this if not allowed. friend left their tripod there if you run across it.
    Thanks in advance

Todd Kulzer‎

to

Explorers of the Mojave Desert
    2 hrs ·

Posting this for a friend:
    Death Valley Area - AJ was crossing east to west over Mengel Pass yesterday 11/30 and left his camera’s tripod on the side of the trail (tripod only). If anyone is out exploring in this area and come across it, I know he would love to get it back. If found, contact - AJ
    IG Fotornr or email: avdh20@gmail.com
    AJ is great photographer and has captured some amazing shots of the desert. I hope someone can help him out. Be safe!
    Big place but I'll watch out for it

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152