WIN a ROCK HARD HDX SERIES Oil Pan / Transmission SKID PLATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20171205170850-6f85a2ed.jpg

If you're looking for the ULTIMATE oil pan and transmission protection for your Jeep JK Wrangler, you're gonna want the all new HDX SERIES skid plate by ROCK HARD 4X4! Made out of 1/4" thick plate steel, this awesome new skid plate is designed to be 100% bolt-on, comes with an exclusive oil change access door, tapered bolt head protecting washers and even comes powder coated silver. Of course, if you'd like to have one for FREE, the great guys over at ROCK HARD 4X4 will be giving one away for Christmas and to one very lucky member here on WAYALIFE. To find out how you can WIN this skid plate, simply read the rules below.

This Giveaway is valued at:
$439.95

To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of WAYALIFE.com.
• You need to make (1) ONE POST on this thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep decorated for Christmas or in a Christmas setting.
• You need to post your response on or before 12:00 MIDNIGHT-PST, Monday, December 18, 2017.
• (1) ONE member will be selected at random to win this prize between the hours of 5:00 and 7:00 PM-PST, Tuesday, December 19, 2017. A Private Message will be sent to the member in question and an announcement will be made in an official thread posted in this forum:

WIN a ROCK HARD HDX SERIES Oil Pan / Transmission SKID PLATE!

• To claim the prize, the selected member WILL BE REQUIRED to log on to WAYALIFE.com and will have a total of 5 minutes to post a response in the official announcement thread. Once the official announcement thread is created, NO other member will be allowed to post in it except for the member selected to win the prize. IF the selected winner is not present or fails to post a response on the official announcement thread within the 5 minute time frame, a new winner will be selected and announced accordingly. This process will be repeated until a winner is present to claim the prize.
• If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs and tariffs.
• WAYALIFE.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. WAYALIFE.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by WAYALIFE.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
• Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

ROCK HARD HDX SERIES Oil Pan / Transmission SKID PLATE
Fits 2007 - 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK models.

20171205171915-a6118fc5.jpg

Features
• 1/4" thick plate steel
• 100% bolt-on design
• Powder coat included
• All hardware included
• Exclusive tapered bolt head protecting washers
• Exclusive oil change access door
• Works with 3.8L and 3.6L engines

http://www.rockhard4x4.com

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU :thumb:

jesse3638

Hooked
Thanks Rockhard 4x4 and WAL for this opportunity. Here is a pic of our spare tire baby decked out for Christmas.

IMAG1836.jpg

Not sure if this counts, but as I would pass if I win (already have undercarriage protection not that I don't think it's a solid product) I just wanted to share.

Merry Christmas to all and good luck!

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Wow. Thank you guys. We already have this exact one in the first generation and it is a badass and well-designed skid plate. Good luck to all.

vgullotta

This would be awesome, I need a good skid plate for my Jeep. This would make my Christmas extra merry!!! =)

hKLdnuT.jpg

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I’m already decked out with a Rockhard original oil pan skid, so I won’t enter. I just wanted to say thanks to RockHard 4x4, and Eddie & Cindy of Wayalife! Enter in, folks. Rockhard 4x4 makes good stuff, right here in the USA.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

crzyamerican

Thanks Rock Hard for opportunity

I’m in! Thanks for the opportunity Rock Hard

Attachments

• 427ED10A-F652-47FA-ABB2-7177D05B0B54.jpg
    427ED10A-F652-47FA-ABB2-7177D05B0B54.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 276

Battle Born JK

Thanks RockHard and Eddie for making this happen I need some skids. Merry Christmas to Wayalife I hope this picture qualifies as a Christmas Setting

Attachments

• 2017-Dec-05-19-19-35.jpg
    2017-Dec-05-19-19-35.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 245
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom