LET'S SEE Your Kooky, Korny, Crazy & Creative CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know you have at least one or are thinking about getting one for your Christmas tree and I wanna see em!! You know what I'm talking about - those kookie, corny, crazy and creative Christmas ornaments that we all have. Some have been passed down for generations, some were made as kids in grade school and others were just impulse buys as you walked down the isle at Walmart. So, post them up!

To start off, here's an ornament that I saw and intend to make myself this Christmas. You know, because it ain't Christmas until Hans Gruber falls from the Nakatomi Plaza :D

20171205180913-88377c01.jpg

Now, let's see yours :hohoho:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is an ornament that OverlanderJK posted up and it's more cool than kooky or korny and I so need to find me one :yup:

IMG_4485.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Tina got me this one. :thumb:

View attachment 284991

And my parents got me this one years ago when I was in culinary school. Kinda funny.

View attachment 284992
View attachment 284993

And as already posted, the jeep,

View attachment 284994

:cheesy: I think the pics with all the lights distracted me and I missed this. Love em :clap2:

I’ve had this since Ms. Henry gave them to us in kindergarten. I think I was in love with her, lol.

View attachment 285009

:cheesy: That is so awesome - best kind of ornament :thumb:

My 14 year old set this up in the tree. View attachment 285034

Kinda funny how Star Wars became synonymous with Christmas but - tis the season I guess :D

Top Bottom