WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20170109151352-b75df920.jpg

2018 is just around the corner and just as we always do, Cindy and I will be heading down to the Mojave Desert to hook up with some of our good friends and to kick of a brand new year of wheeling! If you think you might be interested in joining us, we'd love to have you be a part of the fun. So you know, this will be a super easy scenic run but we will ask you to come as prepared as possible. Also, to help keep the group size manageable and fun for everyone, we will be limiting the amount of Jeeps that can come. Also, while we won't enforce this as a rule, we would prefer that people who sign up for this run to be an active member here on WAYALIFE or at least to some minimal degree. With that said, please let us know if you'd like to be added to the list. :cool:

The Plan
Date: Saturday, January 6, 2018
Meeting Time: 8:30 AM

We will be meeting up at a location in the Mojave Desert of which I will announce as we get closer to the day of the run. This will be an ALL DAY trip and we will require you to be gassed up and ready to roll at 8:30 AM. Please check back for updates.

Minimum Requirements
Although this will be an easy trail, we are going to require that every Jeep has at minimum, tow points front and rear. Rocker guards are HIGHLY recommended but not required.

What You Need to Know
Please be aware that it will most likely be on the cool side all day if not down right cold. Please pack/dress accordingly and in layers just in case it turns out to be nice out. Also, you need to make sure that you bring plenty of water as well as a lunch and snacks for you and everyone in your Jeep. While we "should" be done with this run by sundown, anything can and often does happen out on the trail and you NEED to be prepared for a long night - just in case. You also need to know that there are no bathrooms on this trip. I will be sure to stop periodically in a location where it's more advantageous for the ladies to find cover but, that's the best I can offer. Likewise, there are no trash facilities so you need to be sure to pack out what you pack in. Last but not least, it's not a requirement but, if you have a CB, I think you will find this trip to be a LOT more fun. Last but not least, please DO NOT bring a drone to this event.

If you think you can join us or have any questions about this run, please let us know by posting them up on this thread.

Who's Going List
1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. JeepFan & GemHunter *
3. RanchoRubi & HighlanderJK *
4. JustJoe *
5. Moochie *
6. Strainger & Strainger's Heart *
7. JAGS & Amy *
8. OverlanderJK & grandjk *
9. piginajeep & Jen *
10. SDG & Lauren *
11. mcpuck & Lori *
12. ramin *
13. blazer *
14. BaddestCross *
15. TrailHunter *
16. RESURECTIONJK *
17. pop2tu *
18. DMF *
19. HighwayTrout *
20. Trail JK & heyitsray *
21. Oreo_penguin536 *
22. Brute *
23. Clearskies *
24. dpetersen1988 *
25. ExpatKen *
26. Speedy_RCW *
27. Vinnielax *
28. farrier *
29. Samuelh3 *
30. Astroman *
31. jesse3638 *
32. ob_tj *
33. Chillin' The Most...*
34. kpig *
35. Ruvicon *

Sorry, the run is now full. If anyone on the maybe list can make it after all, I will still allow you to come. As always, there will most likely be people who drop out so if you're just seeing this for the first time and would like to join us, please post up and I'll add you to the waiting list. Also, depending on what route we take, there 's a chance that I may allow a few more on as well.

* Posted photos

Waiting List
1. Clifford33
2. IBeHeWhoIsJoshua
3. TheTank
4. orange jeep

FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY CREW
1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. JeepFan & GemHunter
3. RanchoRubi & HighlanderJK
4. JustJoe
5. Moochie
6. JAGS & Amy
7. piginajeep & Jen
8. SDG & Lauren
9. mcpuck & Lori
10. ramin
11. blazer
12. RESURECTIONJK
13. HighwayTrout
14. Trail JK & heyitsray
15. Oreo_penguin536
16. Brute
17. dpetersen1988
18. ExpatKen
19. Astroman
20. ob_tj
21. DMF
22. Samuelh3
23. OverlanderJK
24. Strainger & Strainger's Heart

We look forward to kicking off the new year, out on the trail and with all of you! :cool:

blazer

Caught the Bug
Hey, please add me to the list, thanks. Looking forward to another New Year's run and seeing friends.

JAGS

Hooked
We are looking forward to this. I'll have the whole "JAGS" crew for this one. [emoji106]

Can't think of a better way to ring in the new year.

TrailHunter

Hooked
I would love to Join... Wife & Kids are a strong Maybe... but I’m in. (If there’s room).

Last edited:
Top Bottom