Moab March 16-20

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I, along with some others, are going to Moab in March. We will arrive Friday and plan to leave on Tuesday(although there is a possibility of staying an extra night). Hoping to run Greenday, behind the rocks, and possibly Pritchett. Maybe an easier or shorter one in there as well. We already have a full condo booked but there are more out there!

Anyone is welcome to join! Let me know if you’ll be there already or want to come out and run some trails!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Taz81

Farrier & I will be there between 9th - 16th. Thats a shame though. Hope you guys be safe and have fun.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Farrier & I will be there between 9th - 16th. Thats a shame though. Hope you guys be safe and have fun.

What a shame! Would have been great to meet up with some fellow Wayalifers while I’m out there. If you decide to stay an extra day I will be looking at running Green Day in Area BFE on Saturday the 17th

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug

dam taz and I are gonna be leaving moab on the 16th to head home, have fun there guys

I will be there the 10th-16th. It would be fun to hook up.

Well most likely be running a trail when we get there on the afternoon of the 16th that all are welcome to join!

farrier

Like Taz said we'll be there the 9th thru the 16th so I'm game with hitting some trails but we are a bit limited what we can run as we have a guy coming out from Ohio who is totally new to wheeling and running a stock jeep that I promised his wife we wouldn't destroy lol

Top Bottom