Snow in Texas?

Exodus 4x4

No way! That’s more than we’ve seen this season [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Lol, that’s crazy! Definitely not something you see very often in this part of Texas. Now to try and get home without getting hit by someone that THINKS they know how to drive in snow.

Must be climate change. Pay money to the government and they'll make it go away.
Lol, they do know what’s best for me.

WJCO

Meme King
That's crazy. Like Eddie said, here in the Rockies, I was up around 9700ft this weekend and we had less show that that. Crazy fall so far for sure. People here can't drive in snow, I can't imagine what it's like for you guys.

Exodus 4x4

Awesome..... pretty odd down there though.

It sure is. I’ve seen it snow like this before in 2004 and we ended up with a foot of snow by the next morning.
Yeah I'm in Houston and it's all most here

Sent from my QTASUN1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Unfortunately it’s done here and we only ended up with 3-4”. In fact, it’s already melting.[emoji17]

Exodus 4x4

That's crazy. Like Eddie said, here in the Rockies, I was up around 9700ft this weekend and we had less show that that. Crazy fall so far for sure. People here can't drive in snow, I can't imagine what it's like for you guys.

People here drive like shit when the weathers good, so throw a little snow in the mix and it gets very exciting. Every red light I stop at I just went ahead and braced myself in case some idiot rear ended me.

Dale72

Hooked
Yeah I think it's supposed to stay below I 20. I talked to Mom a little while ago and she said it's supposed to be in Jackson in the morning but that most of it is going to be south

Sent from my QTASUN1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom