WAL Shower thoughts.....

Oreo_penguin536

So I was thinking, why not have a WAL Jeep club?
Maybe to be eligible you have to be a active member on the forum for ”x” amount of time and obviously have a Jeep. Maybe attend atleast 1 wheeling event that the forum throws or something

Main differences would be
1: jeeps only
2: no drama, just jeeps and good times with friends
3: no payment

Out of all the bike clubs that wanted me to ride with/for them and the car clubs I’ve talked to or participated in you always have a bullshit payment and honestly it makes no sense to me. Why not just do an optional donations type thing instead of a mandatory 50-200$ monthly bill? Besides we own jeeps, we are broke from buying Jeep parts anyway[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Uh...Welcome to WAL?

Do I get a badge for my scout vest if I join? Seriously though, we all already go wheeling together, I like that we include new people, I don't care if you drive a Jeep or a Taco (unless I need spare parts), and there already isn't drama in person. Because we know each other. And go wheeling.

Battle Born JK

No club.. just a group of people from all walks of life, having the same interest having fun together wheeling and sharing stories. Its no club its a Wayalife

Andy5160

Hooked
:cheesy:, you mean like all of these wheeling trips?

https://wayalife.com/forumdisplay.php/23-Upcoming-Trips-amp-Events

Not sure about showers but there's some guy on here who I won't mention Andy that will try to sneak into your sleeping bag if you're not careful!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh
It does not get old[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
As long as Nick has his stiff blanket we are good [emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oreo_penguin536

I’m just about dead with that[emoji23][emoji23]

No no no, i don’t think I explained this right.

I mean like some of the clubs I hear about do like drives for thanksgiving or what ever or sponsee families for the holidays and do like weekly or monthly meet ups like at a Denny’s or what ever.

Maybe I’m just too new to the forum or just haven’t be apart of such an active forum.

This made more sense in my head at the time... totally backfired lol. Carry on[emoji1478]

GraniteCrystal

Ya know what, reading it that makes no sense lol your right

Ya know what though at the time I thought it was a “uh huh!” moment and I got overly excited

It's all good.

Yes, there are already some established meetups. Guys here in Denver get together for beers every couple months and trail runs are pretty common in the summer.

Additionally, we do sometimes do extra curricular type stuff. I organized a trail run last summer for foster kids. It was a blast.

So yeah, stick around, keep an eye on things. You'll find what you're looking for.

Top Bottom