DV8 products yes or no??

Benito

Caught the Bug
I know one guy that bought a set of bumpers from them and wasn’t impressed. He winched someone out and it twisted the winch plate and the coating was peeling, rust was forming under neath it. I wouldn’t give these products a thought. They are priced so cheap because they are cheap

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fuck north ridge.

Yeah seriously fuck those idiots they sent me rusted parts and claimed they were bare metal and that's how they come from the factory and they are full of shit, then they wanted to charge me 30% restocking fee and only give me in-store credit and then the owner had the adasity to email me and argue about it if anyone is interested i will share the email with you to show how low and pathetic they are fuck them never again will they see a dime of my money.

Personally i wouldn't settle for DV8 products they are cheap and made in china like other members have previously stated and they are made in china, they also are a pile of shit and will cause you electrical problems like my buddy had with his, if you wan't quality settle for some J.W.'s or KC's, and stay away from northridge they are liars and thieves and if i sah eddies post sooner i would have never purchased from them.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Little bit off topic but if China made stuff is so poor quality how is there military able to defend itself, you would think their fighter jets would fall out of the sky, and the tall buildings would just collapse from the cheap steel. Imagine a 50 story building made out of Teraflex tire carriers.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Yeah seriously fuck those idiots they sent me rusted parts and claimed they were bare metal and that's how they come from the factory and they are full of shit, then they wanted to charge me 30% restocking fee and only give me in-store credit and then the owner had the adasity to email me and argue about it if anyone is interested i will share the email with you to show how low and pathetic they are fuck them never again will they see a dime of my money.
Umm... Bare metal does tend to rust. That's why it's cheaper. You have to do a lot of prep before you can paint it.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Little bit off topic but if China made stuff is so poor quality how is there military able to defend itself, you would think their fighter jets would fall out of the sky, and the tall buildings would just collapse from the cheap steel. Imagine a 50 story building made out of Teraflex tire carriers.

That would all depend on the installer, that's where the weak link is ya know!

Exodus 4x4

Maybe they hold their own stuff to a higher standard and sell us cheap shit for a reason?[emoji848]

Umm... Bare metal does tend to rust. That's why it's cheaper. You have to do a lot of prep before you can paint it.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I understand that but the factory doesn't ship them just bare metal they apply a metal protectent so that when they arrive to you all you have to do is prep for paint and do your thing. They are a bunch of idiots and i actually wrote the manufacture letting them know how they are selling their products to customers pretty pathetic and sad but doesn't surprise me and ex-specially after reading what Eddie posted.

Last edited:
Top Bottom