Does anyone know how to crawl up another jeep?

TrailHunter

Hooked
Pull up to other jeep/wall very slowly.... touch the tire gently.... rethink the benefits vs negative consequences.... put Jeep in reverse.... drive to bar ... order a beer.

BobNH

Is this the next step for when ramps aren't challenging anymore?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Lil_Dil

Y'all funny. That video though. Killed me. I've tried climbing up things and I'm just left reving my engine next to a wall or object

Lil_Dil

Oreo_penguin536

I’ve never heard of people dying but it is kind of a sketchy thing to do if you aren’t careful. Can easily roll or just run over the other persons rig. Preferable you have sway bar discos

Wheels: if they don’t have a nasty enough stance then have them turn the wheel (if you’re driving up the passenger side have them turn it to the driver side)
Low range, come at a slight angle and slowly turn your wheel straight as you drive up. You WILL push a good bit if your aren’t big and built up atleast in my experience.

Walls: I’ve only done this once and it was in a manual locked square body suburban, but I drove up a straight wall by the same thing as listed above. Low range, came at an angle and turned into the wall, gave it a good bit of juice and then wham it started crawling up the damn thing. Either that or really really really big tires with a snub by nose for a gnarly approach angle

Just remember, when it doubt floor it. It may not help the situation but it sure as shit ends the anticipation

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom