Salty Jeeps

DannyD

It's the time of year when the plow trucks get going and the salt starts pouring. I didn't see any threads on this so I figured I'd make one for all the east coast guys. Let's see some salty jeeps
Here is mine after an hour drive in upstate New York IMG_0227.jpg IMG_0228.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BobNH

Thay sucks, but unfortunately I will have one to post as well, when I take it. We are getting another 5-7 tonight, and the brine is already on the roads. Morons.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Brute

Hooked
We get our jeeps salty in Hawaii by camping on the beach and fishing all night...especially in onshore winds...

Timely and interesting thread....with 10 to 15cm expected tonight I'm sure I will have some Canadian salt to add. Like the OP lots of change for the coin opp wash....I'm there twice a week....

Sent from my SM-T560NU using WAYALIFE mobile app

And for those of us in the coin opp was bays....always check they bay BEFORE you drive in. The crap I've kicked out of harms way....wood screws, nails, drill bits.....pi$$ me off.

Brute

Hooked
And for those of us in the coin opp was bays....always check they bay BEFORE you drive in. The crap I've kicked out of harms way....wood screws, nails, drill bits.....pi$$ me off.

Truth in that...I pulled into one only to find out some homeless person used it as a commode...required soaping & spraying the Bay first...

Top Bottom